• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Hawks vs. Raptors Thread!!!

Wurider05

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I have also been impressed with the basketball IQ of Bozeman and Feije. Know their role and play it. When Soloman can in he was not tenetive at all. Got in there and mixed it up. Gotta wonder if he's not going to get more minutes in time.

A few people said I was crazy when I said Solomon would contribute this year. Where are they now?

Quote:

Quote:

I have also been impressed with the basketball IQ of Bozeman and Feije. Know their role and play it. When Soloman can in he was not tenetive at all. Got in there and mixed it up. Gotta wonder if he's not going to get more minutes in time.

A few people said I was crazy when I said Solomon would contribute this year. Where are they now?

Okay mister prediction man...

Quote:

I agree. I'm really liking the depth on this team. It's nice to give the starters plenty of rest in the second quarter and still be productive.

Great game Hawks.

I also thought Shelden looked more comfortable tonight. Attempted to show some aggressiveness on the offenseive end. Mixed it up inside pretty good too.

To this point, everything that could go right for the Hawks, with the exception of injuries to Speedy and Marvin.

Too bad no TV tomorrow night.