• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Jazz

exodus

That was just DISGUSTING!!!

Not only did we not hold on to a 21 point lead in the 4th quarter, we let them cut the deficit in half within like 2 minutes to start the quarter.

Salim's clear-path foul, which was stupid, turned into a 7 point play, b/c they made the freethrows, hit a 3 and were fouled, then missed the freethrow and got another 2 points.

• Premium Member

Terrible loss. I do find comfort in knowing that:

1. Woodson is the perfect coach for this young team

2. BK is a genius

3. Iverson is a bum and his scoring would not have helped us

4. Marvin will become a better player than Paul/Deron

5. The media is always wrong about how bad the Hawks are

6. If we cut Lo/Salim/Freije now, we can win out

7. These Hawks have more heart than those Wilkens led teams

All jokes aside, this is a very disheartening loss. This can't be good for the psyche of this young team. It looked like Utah felt that they could come back and get this one whenever they wanted to. I've noticed this in a few of our losses this season. That's not a good rep to have in the league at all. This team has to find a way to close out games.

What is really sad, is that this is turning out to be a very talented team. If they had a coach that intilled leadership, or could draw up a play that stopped the bleeding for two points after a time-out, who knows what they could accomplish.

It is getting to be a critical time, if they do not get rid of Woodson soon, this season is history.

The way they lost this game could really generate some heat on BK. It should because this team has way more talent than it demonstrates. When the 4th quarter starts they revert to the old Hawks. I am disgusted with them and it is far too early for that. The worst thing they could do is: do nothing. Which is very likely.

Quote:

2. BK is a genius

All jokes aside, this is a very disheartening loss. This can't be good for the psyche of this young team. It looked like Utah felt that they could come back and get this one whenever they wanted to. I've noticed this in a few of our losses this season. That's not a good rep to have in the league at all. This team has to find a way to close out games.

You cant be serious............

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

2. BK is a genius

You cant be serious............

Are you Kidding me?????????????? If we don't make a change quick, WE ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!