• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 BETS Walter... $20 dollars each...

Diesel

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Yep, that is a great example of the rigged lottery in place. Hometown team in desperate need of attendance and hey presto! they get the once in a generation player.

Wouldn't that also have applied to us and Dwight Howard? (minus the 'once in a generation' bit.)

• 1 month later...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If Oden comes out, you owe me $20. Doesn't, I owe you $20. If we sign an impact FA starting at just below the maximum ($8 million) or greater you get $20. If not, I get $20.

Quote:

Do you take the BETS... BOTH BETS..

Just curious, why are you changing the bet?

I was a little confused by that, too.

Since we're in the betting spirit, I'd like to propose the following to anyone who want to take it!

I'm willing to bet $50 that the Hawks finish with 35 wins or more, this year.

Even odds, any takers?

The only stipulation I'd ask is that the loser donate his money to the Squawk, of course.

If the Hawks go 8-5 to finish this season, I win this bet (which is with TroyMcClure!) bunny3.gif

Guest Walter

Quote:

If the Hawks go 8-5 to finish this season, I win this bet (which is with TroyMcClure!)

Some people seriously have to better question the talent and make-up of this team.

Diesel's about to owe $20. He finally took his own bet on whether Oden would enter the draft or not.

W

Quote:

Quote:

If the Hawks go 8-5 to finish this season, I win this bet (which is with TroyMcClure!)

Oh, I haven't forgotten. smile.gif