• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A game....

ecc423

yes, he seemed to have like 5 rebounds in a 10 minute period but couldnt buy a shot. Should have drove more to the basket. He needs to follow Josh Smith and drive more to the basket. I do like that he seems to be working more on his post game (except for tonight).

Marvin Williams sucks the guy has no freaking heart and he still looks freaking clumsy. He had a chance to make an ez layup when up left handed soft and got his shot sent. This guy goes up so freaking weak it not even funny. I dont know whose more lame Marvin or Shelden they both look slow to me. I saw a few times in this game where Shelden could have made the play if he tryed harder and he just tryed to tap it to Childress where it went out of bounds. Shelden also has very little offensive game and he was suppose to most ready NBA player give me a break the guy is a bum. Lets face it both are top 5 picks suck balls and thats why we are so bad right now. Until they show any progress or we trade them for legit players we always be an avg team.

Marvin didn't practice today : Back spasms.

Gave him trouble in the game, yet M>W. insisted he play.

Where was Solomon? He dressed out but didn't get in the game. Guess he is still with Batman, who didn't get

to dress, keeping the doghouse warm.

Seems strange, a hurting player on the floor, not playing

well, yet couldn't possibly use Solomon. Doesn't pay

to cross the boss, I guess.

tongue.gif

• Moderators

Don't insist on playing if you can't hit the backboard. Well actually he did hit the backboard, just not the rim.

I can't figure out why we sign guys to 10-day contracts or why we signed Medvenko. Couldn't we hire some practice squad guys.

I'm not a huge fan of Salim but where is he? I don't know what Royal and Solomon have to do to get in a game. Its frustrating.

Quote:

What are you talking about with Josh Smith? He still for whatever reason keeps taking 20 foot jumpers and makes 1 or 2 of them. I was more pleased with ZaZa than I was with Josh Smith.

I really was pissed at the officials for giving the calls to Kobe.

oh i didnt realize that last nights game was the only one josh has played all season. my bad.

Marvin sucked last night for sure. However, he hardly played. When a guy doesn't knock down shots early you have to stay with him. Woodson was so quick with the trigger last night. Anybody knows that a player needs to play to get a rythym. Marvin was mainly on the pine last night.

He was certainly not good last night...but, this is another example how Woodson plays his little games.

Woodson also let the team shoot jumpers again all night. He just watches the game like a fan and doesn't direct these guys at all. Mike Woodson is holding this team back in a big way.