• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anxious to see how we play vs. the Sun's system

coachx

Quote:

Quote:

Well we definitely have a chance to win this game because much like Golden St., the Suns play ZERO defense. We shouldn't have problems scoring but stopping their offense is a whole different story. We'll see tonight! Go Hawks!

Good observation. The Suns are top 10 in defensive effenciency and Golden State is 23 and the Hawks are 18th. Golden State is just like the Suns!

More ownage? If you say so.

-Hawks allow 46% field goal percentage, the Suns 45%

-Opponents shoot 33% from the 3 against the Suns- 3rd in the league. Against the Hawks teams shoot 36%- 22nd worst.

-Suns, best point differential. Hawks, 27th worse point differential.

Quote:

Actually I'd keep Smoove on Marion and Lo Wright on Amare. Although Lo can't keep up with him speed wise, he is probably the strongest player on our team and could bang with Amare down low. I would also like to see how Shelden does against him

Yes please put Lo Wright on the best lowpost player/fastest most athletic big man/superstar in the NBA so he can go for 40. And my God, if you put the biggest top 5 bust in the last ten years on Amare he might go for 60.

Quote:

However I do like the Hawks' chances tonight due to what I saw from them in the Golden State game. I was very suprised to see Atlanta put up that many points

If the Hawks win this game I will never post on this forum again. MVP or no MVP, its virtually impossible for such an occurance to happen. It would be like a boy throwing a rock at a tank and the tank falling over.

adios compadre weeds.gifrussian.gif

PHX the sorry ass troll is officially banished for good. I expect he will come back and offer double or nothing on the next game. Sorry, you gotta be gone now...

Apparently, without the aging Nash you aren't nearly as good. You better hope he discovers the fountain of youth cause the Hawks whipped your asses silly tonight. russian.gif

Quote:

PHX the sorry ass troll is officially banished for good. I expect he will come back and offer double or nothing on the next game. Sorry, you gotta be gone now...

Apparently, without the aging Nash you aren't nearly as good. You better hope he discovers the fountain of youth cause the Hawks whipped your asses silly tonight.
russian.gif

i wouldn't have a problem with him if he hadn't celebrated our players injuries. that was gay. obviously.

feedtroll.gif

I hate fans who cant handle their winning. The ass hat comes on here like his team has 5 rings...the fact is PHX has the same number of championships we have...ZIP.

The NBA goes in cycles...you can be great one year and two years later back in the crapper. There is no excuse for arrogance like on that dude. He brings nothing to this party except a lousy arrogant attitude.

His primary purpose has been to run down the Hawks and there is no need for it. The Suns have a great team...now, handle yourself with a little class. I expect that if he breaks his word he should be banned for good anyway.