• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good article!

KB21

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/soni...917_soni26.html

I found this doing a search for some of the pre-1999-draft scouting reports on Jason Terry.

I like this article because it gives you a good idea at what another team thinks about Jason Terry. Something tells me that if Atlanta doesn't lock him up long term, Seattle is going to go hard after Terry.

I like the advice Gary Payton gave to him. Payton basically tells him that he (Terry) doesn't need help in getting his shot, but his teammates need help in getting theirs and it is his (Terry's) responsibility to get them their shots. I think Terry has done that over the last three games.

We don't know what we have until we lose it. Learn to appreciate what JT can do out there for us, we have an explosive PG that has been running the team quite well. There are very few PG's in this league that I will trade for JT, very very few. Learn to appreciate JT, I sure do.

We don't know what we have until we lose it. Value it.

Which causes me to bring up the trade again...

JT/Nazr for Mason/Anderson

Seattle loves JT. Always have. We've all said that JT would be fine at PG, if he had Brent Barry working with him at SG. Would Seattle try the same?

Seattle has a choice to make on GP. If they pulled off this trade, they could resign both and play GP/JT in the back court. Or, they could let GP go, play JT/Barry, and go after a Jermaine O'Neal type.

We can keep Anderson around until we feel Dickau is ready. Let him play out this year, and either resign him for cheap, or let Dickau step in next year. We also get Mason, a younger version of Eddie Jones, in my opinion. Skilled at both ends of the floor.

It's a very fair deal. The teams involved just have to decide what their future looks like, and who will be a part of that future.