• Raised $390 of $700 target

Playing the Clipps

Diesel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Marvin Williams go up like a freaking panzy he could have had an ez basket but goes up like the puss that he is and get his shot blocked once again in a game like this we need all the baskets we can get. I know Rahim was known for having his shot blocked alot Marvin is now the new Rahim this guy gets his shot blocked at least once or twice a game its ridculous.

Quote:

See what happens when Josh Smith is on the court? This kid is domainting the game. He has to hit those free throws you see that awesome low post move? wow hes amazing.

Smith and JJ need someone to step up and help them more. Marvin and Chill just aren't doing it. Speedy and Zaza just flat can't shoot so you can't rely on them.

How can Marvin have only 1 rebound?

• Moderators

Quote:

How can Marvin have only 1 rebound?

I didn't watch the Clippers game but it looks like Marvin has been very disappointing the last two games. He should be consistently productive on the boards.

Quote:

I didn't watch the Clippers game

I tell you what you really missed was Smith turning a game around completely. He picked up his 4th foul in the 3rd quarter and sat awhile. During that time the Clippers took over and looked in complete control. They had a 15 point lead. Their announcers were acting like the game was over.

Then Smith comes back with maybe 10 minutes left and just flat out takes over. He was taking it to the basket, getting boards, blocking shots, he was everywhere.

It is a shame you missed it but then again he has done it plenty of times before.

But the Hawks really need a 3rd player to step up and be a consitent contributor.

Your punching bags Zaza & Chillz were clutch too. Marvin got two of his shots blocked in the 4th quarter. Zaza tipped in couple of JJ's missed layups. Josh had +18 in the 4th quarter. Selim was there halfway through the comeback before Zaza came in for him. Chillz had two nice defensive playes that galvanised the team and started the comeback. How do we keep Smoove from foul trouble?

laola.gif