• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Who's Spot did Jordan Steal?

Diesel

• Admin

I'm sick of everyone painting Jordan christ-like. Sure he had an awesome career and was one of the most entertianing players in history to watch. But how many times are you going to throw him a going away party?

I've been listening to all these shows (TNT, PTI, etc) talking about this issue over hte last few weeks. Some of them feel he deserves it simply because "he is MJ" and that's a crock. The all-star game is about what the fans want and who the coaches feel deserve it. it's not about giving an old man who lacks an all-star game one more shot in the spotlight. If the fans wanted to see him, he would have gotten in. That shows me that MJ is not the draw that he used to be. [censored], I've seen him play quite a bit this year and he alone is not worth tuning in for.

Jordans entire comeback was nothing more than has need to feed his ego. He heard all the hype the young stars were getting and he couldn't take it. He still felt he was "the best". It didn't take long for him to learn otherwise either. Anyone who buys into his "I came back to show these guys how to win" nonsense is crazy. He's not showing those guys how to win. [censored], he stacked the lineup with veterans and his young "futures" never get off the bench.

so in case you couldn't guess. I feel he doesn't deserve to be there. he's nothing more than a 40 year old , inconsistant basketball player. There is no air, no magic. Just a cheesy mustache and lots of ice for his knees.

But did that happen this year? No. He rode the wave of his comeback last year to "earn" recognition as a starter. his team this year is at about the same position in the playoff race as they were last year...granted he's had a very solid month, but I think Stack's more deserving...and probably the poor man's Jordan, Ricky Davis, as well...

I just can't help but wonder how much pressure put on the gm's by the front office to make sure that Jordan was there...