• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons sign Joe Horn!

TroyMcClure

I like the move. Horn is a bit of attention hound, but if he can provide some leadership for the offense, then its a good thing. Horn will probably in Vick's ear to get him the ball, which is a good thing for Vick to deal with.

Remember when we played the SAINTS? It was the game where all our WRs dropped passes thrown to them (i know, seems like there were lotta games like this... but this one was the hardest to watch).

and i think at the end of the game, JOE HORN even stood up for VICK and said something in the lines of how the WRs need to catch the ball and that theres no excuses for dropped passes.

i think HORN saw how good the FALCONS could have been if the WR group caught some passes.

But at his age, how much is left in the tank?

Is he still a #1 WR in this league?

either way, he still a great player to have on this team.

I doubt Horn has much in the tank, but if he can come in and get the young guys to actually step up and make plays, then its all good.

I can't remember, but does Horn go over the middle? A tandem of Horn and Alge crossing through the middle of the field will kill opposing defenses. You can run Joe underneath and Alge over the top or vise versa.

White should be able to do this as well, but he still needs to develop more.

Speaking of the Falcons did y'all catch the interview with Mugs in the AJC? He sounds like the perfect full-back.

Quote:

...I can't remember, but does Horn go over the middle? A tandem of Horn and Alge crossing through the middle of the field will kill opposing defenses...

I heard one of the radio talk dudes (maybe Buck B.) say that he wasn't afraid to do over the middle - but I have no first hand knowledge since I don't see many Saints games.