• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Undrafted Free Agent

BlackHawkDown

Didn't we already get into how Collins and Cooke are nutjobs?

I doubt you know all that much about Cooke's past. Read this one... http://espn.go.com/ncb/s/2002/0301/1343347.html

This one too: [url=http://espn.go.com/ncb/s/2002/0301/1343347.html

Getting back on track, bring in the McGhee kid from Oklahoma. Looked really nasty in the NCAA Tourney. Could find some potential as a BU SF/PF.

Well being a Gator is one of the worst things u can call someone anyways.......but besides that, whats wrong with Haslem? Has he ever assualted a woman or attempted to maim someone? Ever served any time behind bars?

Collins and Cooke have absolutely nothing posititve to bring to a team in search of chemistry and on the verge of making the playoffs.

I don't really think Shumpert is NBA material either.

I wouldn't mind bringing in Savovic or Bremer or Smush Parker (had we not traded for DD).

Other than that, I don't really see anyone of value.

Shumpert is a great shooter and isnt afraid to take big shots. My favorite college team is Syracuse so I have seen him play many times. I dont think he will ever be a starter in this league, but he could be a good sniper off the bench.

I live in NY Dolfan and have traveled to the Dome on many occasions to watch the Orangemen and the Hoyas.

Shumpert was skilled in college, I just don't think his game will translate to the NBA. He reminds me of Lawrence Moten.

Shumpert's not the most talented guy in the world, but he plays with a lot of heart and never gives up. But I don't think those things are enough to win him a spot on an NBA roster.

First of all- with 13 players under contract... i donno why we are thinking of trying to get more players.

But here we go

1)Savovic got game and wasnt drafted! plain and simple. This guy should be in an uniform soon. I think he will eventually find his way to the NBA.

2)No to Collins... has problems so i hear. Babcock doesnt like anyone with problems, ask RIDER.

3)Cooke, i cant judge him. I havent seen or heard enuf on this kid. I should do more hw before saying anything on this guy.

The thing that he has over Moten is that he is a better shooter and he is a clutch player. Had Moten been a little more of a crunch time player Cuse' may have won the title. Shumpert will never be a starter, but there is a chance that with his shooting skill and ice in his veins that he could find a spot on someones roster as a sniper. As last year proved, you can never have enough shooters on your bench?

• Admin

When his team came to play here Savovic really is an unconcious shooter. Man he can make them from anywhere on the court...1, 2 defenders it did not matter.

He jsut can not play defence. AT ALL.

If you want him just to come in and hit 3 pointers for short periods of time (Hodges, Curry, Paxon, Kerr) then definetely pick him up.

Otherwise I would not sign him.

The real deal on Hawaii is Carl English. He is a player who Hawks should look at. He is awsome and has an all around game. A 6'5 point guard who rebounds, scores and passes the ball. He is also a good defender. Mark my words he is NBA ready and either next year or the year after we should grab him.