• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What will the trade Be??

Diesel

Pete's telling the truth when he says he isn't shopping his players. He's not shopping them. Other teams are calling him about the players.

The two deals I have heard of that are on the table:

Theo to Philly for Derrick Coleman. This deal only serves to dump Theo's contract and get the Hawks under the luxury tax. Philly will only do it if they can unload Keith Van Horn as well. There is a potential 3 way deal with New York, Philadelphia, and Orlando. New York will get Keith Van Horn, Philadelphia will get Grant Hill, and Orlando will get Latrell Sprewell. This will open the way for Philly to do the Theo Ratliff for Derrick Coleman deal.

The other deal that is on the table is with the Lakers. They want Jason Terry and Nazr Mohammed. The main players they are offering are Robert Horry and Kareem Rush. Horry has an ending contract in a year, and Rush is considered potential as a shooting guard. The Lakers feel they need Terry and Mohammed to make their playoff run. I'm not sure who else will be invovled. Probably Stanislav Medvedenko and Darvin Ham.

Shareef Abdur-Rahim is a long shot to be traded, because the Hawks want multiple high draft picks in return as well as an ending contract.

There are no rumors on Big Dog.

That Miami trade stinks like feet. It's by far the worst (and that says a lot) that I've seen so far this season.

I wouldn't trade SAR alone for that package. Let alone SAR AND JT. AND Nazr. Are you kidding???

Also, a lineup including Stepania, Theo and Wilks would be lucky to score 70 points a night.

I agree with KB. I don't think Pete is shopping anyone. Period. He is definiitely listening to the things teams are offering.

But does dumping Theo for cap space make sense?? No. Has Pete stated outright that no player will be dumped for cap space?? Yes.

So the Lakers want JT and Nazr?? Who cares. The only players from them I want are Shaq and Kobe, who obviously aren't going to be traded, so tough luck for the Lakers. There's not one other person on their roster (George included) that would even make me consider trading JT for a second.

i agree kelstone...if we trade good talent for crap, what have we done..started over..i'll be pssed if we do that..

and the Lakers can pucker up and kiss my azz...give them nazr and jt? for crap and rush(who MAY end up to be a jt?)?

crap..crap..hmmmm, yeah, crap.