• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I see Noah falling to 12 in a mock draft or 2

Guest Walter

Conley, no questions asked. Noah isn't going to be a good pro. He's weak, has no offense, and will get manhandled inside the paint. Conley will be much more valuable for our team. Noah will just be another average center in the NBA, we either need LEGIT help at Center, or a PG. Conley or Law have a MUCH better chance to help out our team than a guy like Noah..

Quote:

Conley, no questions asked. Noah isn't going to be a good pro. He's weak, has no offense, and will get manhandled inside the paint. Conley will be much more valuable for our team. Noah will just be another average center in the NBA, we either need LEGIT help at Center, or a PG. Conley or Law have a MUCH better chance to help out our team than a guy like Noah..

Agreed. I don't think Noah has star potential. I think he played with some great players around him in college most against subpar talent. This year he didn't do as well when the competition was ready for him.

I think Conley has more upside and the whole pg thing has shot BK in the foot at least twice. He doesn't have any more feel left. Conley.

Between the two, Conley.

But I disagree with most here, Noah can be a very good pro. True he was blessed to be surrounded by talent at florida. Interestingly it is noted to me that Cory Brewer was the best player on that team. Cory Brewer has star all over him. Brewer is a legit 6'9" with 7'0" wingspan. He can fly with feet and legs. He can shoot from everywhere on the court.

Conley looks real real good. Dont know if Conley will be available at 12, and neither will be Noah. I think. munching_out.gif

I don't see much of a difference in Noah's game and Soloman Jones other than Noah might be a better rebounder. He would only be taking minutes away from Soloman & Shelden. Get a true Center in here like Hibbert.

I don't KNOW what's going to happen, but I THINK we will give our pick to Phoenix (probably #5). I think Noah's the kind of guy that has a lot more value to a team like them than other teams (see Diaw, Boris), so I think they'll take him.

But yes, I'm expecting the pick to go to Phoenix. A 38% chance of keeping the pick is not that great. Hell I expect us to lose coin flips at this point. I'm open to a miracle, but in my mind I let go of that pick a looong time ago. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised if we get it rather than devastated when we lose it.

He just isn't that good. I don't see why everyone could bash Josh Mcroberts for not being a leader this year when Noah who was supposed to be a number 1 pick last year wasn't spectacular even though they won the championship. I wish we had a chance to draft McRoberts but probably wont be a possibility because of all the forwards we have. Noah would not be a first rounder if he wasn't 7 foot tall.

I don't think either of them are worth the #3 pick but if we could trade down and end up taking one of them around #8 and the other around #12 that would be okay with me. I'd prefer Hibbert to Noah if Smoove is going to play PF most of the time but a lineup of:

Noah

Smoove

Marvin

JJ

Conley

would be fun to watch too.

Quote:

I would rather have Law than Conley. Conley may just be the beneficiary of playing with a dominant big man. Plus he may take 3-4 years to develop. We don't have that kind of time.

Agreed, plus Conley can't shoot. However, I wouldn't mind either one, I just pray that BK actually drafts a PG (which is pretty doubtful given his draft history)..

Noah is a bum and average bench player at best in the NBA. He has no offensive game whatsover, can't shoot a jumper to save his life and is a horrible FT shooter. Okay he can block some shots against garbage college players in the SEC. Big deal! Will it translate to the NBA? Doubtful because he is too weak to even man up against NBA bigs in the post. I just don't see why everyone thinks this guy is a top 5 pick much less top 10 even. We take Conley or Law hands down at 11 unless somehow by the grace of god Hibbert falls to us. We HAVE to upgrade the 1 or 5 spots with legit guys like Conley or Hibbert in this draft with that Indy pick. Noah is just way overrated and it will show once he enters the NBA.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Noah is a bum and average bench player at best in the NBA. He has no offensive game whatsover, can't shoot a jumper to save his life and is a horrible FT shooter. Okay he can block some shots against garbage college players in the SEC. Big deal! Will it translate to the NBA? Doubtful because he is too weak to even man up against NBA bigs in the post. I just don't see why everyone thinks this guy is a top 5 pick much less top 10 even. We take Conley or Law hands down at 11 unless somehow by the grace of god Hibbert falls to us. We HAVE to upgrade the 1 or 5 spots with legit guys like Conley or Hibbert in this draft with that Indy pick. Noah is just way overrated and it will show once he enters the NBA.

Considering you like SW (I presume at 5), I cannot understand your comments here. Hands down Noah would be better for this team if only because he can legitimately play some center and could be a leader. Frankly if I replace "Noah" with "Shelden Williams" I have a far more true statement than the one above.

BTW, last time I checked, 12 is not "top 10".

W