• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Pick Up Ball 2

TroyMcClure

We had a good time at the last game. Was that game the first of it's kind on Hawksquawk? I did not even think to ask. Anyway, it would be fun to do it again. Only this time with a few more squawkers showing up. I'm ready to play pretty much anytime. Who's interested?

I'd love to play with you guys, though it's hard to get down to Atlanta from Athens that early in the morning - I'm not much of a morning person. If you could start later, I'd be down absolutely.

In reality, though, with the summer coming up anyways, I can make it down a lot easier, because I'm not going to be so dog-tired from school on weekends. If you guys set a date, I'll do my best to be there.

Quote:

yea i was gonna play last time but ended up at taco cabana at 4 am. is it the church off shallowford again?

Not sure. That's ATL BALLER's home court. He hasn't posted in a while. If we have enough people we can just rent out the gym I play at. It's easy to get to from I-20 or hwy 78.

We have a little interest. Where is everybody? ATL BALLER, Texas Pete, AtLaS, Djlyup? BossTweed, where you at? What about you, AHF? Do you play?

Let's get this to happen. I've got an idea for a Team Hawksquawk. We could get in a league in the Metro area. The idea would be to have a rotating roster of Squawkers. Whoever could show, would play. Even out of town guys could be on the roster. We could tape the games and post them. We were supposed to have the last one taped.(Thanks Djlaysitup) JK! There were a few things that I'm glad didn't get out into the world!

Sound like an idea? grouphug.gif

Quote:

We have a little interest. Where is everybody? ATL BALLER, Texas Pete, AtLaS, Djlyup? BossTweed, where you at? What about you, AHF? Do you play?

Let's get this to happen. I've got an idea for a Team Hawksquawk. We could get in a league in the Metro area. The idea would be to have a rotating roster of Squawkers. Whoever could show, would play. Even out of town guys could be on the roster. We could tape the games and post them. We were
supposed
to have the last one taped.(Thanks Djlaysitup) JK! There were a few things that I'm glad didn't get out into the world!

Sound like an idea?
grouphug.gif