• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who are some NBA defensive C's we could get?

DavidSomerset

We need to open up the trade avenues...

Hopefully we are locked into Conley at 3 because I bet by the time the draft rolls around, he doesn't make it past 5 or 6...He's simply too good of an athlete and prospect.

I don't know WHAT kind of package we could come up with involving the 11 pick to get someone like Bynum, but what other names out there are possibilities that can play DEFENSE.

Quote:

Hopefully we are locked into Conley at 3 because I bet by the time the draft rolls around, he doesn't make it past 5 or 6...He's simply too good of an athlete and prospect.

I don't know WHAT kind of package we could come up with involving the 11 pick to get someone like Bynum, but what other names out there are possibilities that can play DEFENSE.

Yeah draft a PG over three 7 footers who are all better prospects

• Premium Member

This guy is going to be cheap.

Toronto probably don't want him because frankly, he doesn't fit their style.

I would put out a 4 year 17 million dollar deal and see if he bites.

I don't think Portland will be needing him any more. He had a couple of injuries last year (including a painful surgery on the family jewels) but i think he would be perfect here.

He is signed to just the MLE. Not sure the best way to make a trade work but certainl he could be had.

Then there is always Seatle who has 3 young centers. Or Haywood. There are certainly options out there.

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah draft a PG over three 7 footers who are all better prospects

Get it through your head!!!