• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

updated mock from nbadraft.net

pimp

1. Portland Greg Oden 7-0 250 C Ohio St. Fr.

2. Seattle Kevin Durant 6-10 220 SF Texas Fr.

3. Atlanta

Al Horford 6-9 245 PF Florida Jr.

4. Memphis Brandan Wright 6-10 210 PF UNC Fr.

5. Boston Yi Jianlian 7-0 242 PF China 1984

6. Milwaukee Corey Brewer 6-8 185 SF Florida Jr.

7. Minnesota Jeff Green 6-8 235 SF Georgetown Jr.

8. Charlotte Joakim Noah 6-11 230 PF Florida Jr.

9. *Chicago Julian Wright 6-8 225 SF Kansas So.

10. Sacramento Al Thornton 6-8 220 SF/PF Florida St. Sr.

11. *Atlanta

Mike Conley 6-1 180 PG Ohio St. Fr

12. Philadelphia Spencer Hawes 6-11 250 C Wash. Fr.

13. NewOrleans Thaddeus Young 6-8 217 SF GT Fr.

14. LA Clippers Nick Young 6-6 200 SG USC Jr.

15. *Detroit Jason Smith 7-0 240 PF Colorado St. Jr.

16. Washington Derrick Byars 6-7 225 SG/SF Vand. Sr.

17. New Jersey Josh McRoberts 6-10 240 PF Duke So.

18. Golden St. Rudy Fernandez 6-6 172 SG Spain 1985

19. LA Lakers Rodney Stuckey 6-4 205 SG E. Wash.

20. Miami Acie Law 6-3 195 PG Texas A&M Sr.

21. *Philadelphia Javaris Crittenton 6-5 195 PG G.Tec

22. *Charlotte Tiago Splitter 6-11 240 PF Brazil 1985

23. *New York Daequan Cook 6-5 210 SG Ohio St. Fr.

24. *Phoenix Marco Belinelli 6-6 200 SG Italy 1986

25. Utah Gabe Pruitt 6-4 170 PG USC Jr.

26. Houston Ante Tomic 7-1 237 PF/C Croatia 1987

27. Detroit Arron Afflalo 6-5 215 SG UCLA Jr. .

28. San Antonio Morris Almond 6-6 214 SG Rice Sr.

29. Phoenix Aaron Brooks 5-11 160 PG Oregon Sr.

30. *Philadelphia Reyshawn Terry 6-7 232 SF UNC Sr.

Quote:

None of these picks make sense.

Quote:

Anyways I told yall Conley was sliping

Portland or some other team desperate for a PG will trade ahead of our #11. We will NOT get Conley at 11, period, unless he looks absolutely HORRIBLE in workouts and Acie Law rips him up.

damn you really think this guys superman, every year, atleast 2 top 10 teams reaches for a player, and a big name player slips. Conley seems to be falling on everybodys draftboard since yesterday, Chad Ford almost has him out his top 10.

Memphis wouldn't dare pass up a player like Wright/yi/Horford for conley espically when they pick Lowry last year.

Miwaukee will try to resign Mo williams, or go after Chancey Billups

Portland already has 2 PGS, that are better than COnley, and from what I hear, they're trading to get a SF, they have no interest in Conley at all.

Sacramento, is the only team that I see picking him, but they also need a big man, and a PG like Acie Law fits that team better.

Quote:

Quote:

They make SOME sense.

?

6. The bucks need a wing who plays defense to compliment Redd is. a poor defender. Brewer is stud and a good pick here !

8. Charlotte - they did just get Morrison and maybe Wallace has a change of heart and resigns with them leaving no room for a wing that high in the draft. Noah matched with Okefor would comliment one another quite well.

9. On the surface this does not make sense but.......Could Wright be the big guard the Bulls covet so much ? I know he is forcated to be more of a SF but he does have some ball handling ability to play some SG. Could Deng be trade bait for Gasol or a post presence ?

10. They want to move Artest more then Bibby. Thorton could step right in and be a physical presence at SF like Artest. Not as good as Artest by any means but is physical which the Kings need.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They make SOME sense.

?

6. The bucks need a wing who plays defense to compliment Redd is. a poor defender. Brewer is stud and a good pick here !

8. Charlotte - they did just get Morrison and maybe Wallace has a change of heart and resigns with them leaving no room for a wing that high in the draft. Noah matched with Okefor would comliment one another quite well.

9. On the surface this does not make sense but.......Could Wright be the big guard the Bulls covet so much ? I know he is forcated to be more of a SF but he does have some ball handling ability to play some SG. Could Deng be trade bait for Gasol or a post presence ?

10. They want to move Artest more then Bibby. Thorton could step right in and be a physical presence at SF like Artest. Not as good as Artest by any means but is physical which the Kings need.

The Bucks paid big Bucks to Simmons to be their 3. He was hurt last year. Charlie V can play some 3 as well.

Their pgs are Boykins and Bell.

Charlotte has Okafor and May. They really need a 2 who can shoot. I think they would like Brewer not another defender who can't shoot.

The Bulls are looking at Brewer or Hawes. I don't see them taking anyone other than those 2.

Sactown is very small inside so they take an undersized 4? I don't think he has the skills to be a full time 3. If they want a 3 they should get a pure 3 not a tweener.

They could also go with a point and dump Bibby.

Im sure this will change many times before the actual draft. So everyone calm down. Nbadraft.net could put Mustafa Shakur at #11 and some of yall would have a heart attack.

I do like horford at #3 for the hawks(one because hes a really good player and 2 because its realistic that he will be there). Who knows who will be there at #11. Chances are the top rated pg in the draft (conley) wont be. Im ready for some immediate help from this draft class. Anything other then making the playoffs this year would be a failure imo.

at this point, based on info publicly available (and that i've seen) so far, i would draft horford at #3 and get best point available at 11...hopefully we can choose from at least 2/3 of conley/law/critt...i'd be THRILLED with any of them

horford seems like he can play center, so he's our man

smoove/shelden/horford/zaza/solo can hopefully all grow together and man our paint for many years to come

we're already set at 2/3 with jj/chill/marvin/smoove

#11 panning out plus hopefully a healthy speedy would be nice

plus we have slim for instant offense off the bench

let's do it; hire a real coach, and make the playoffs as low seed this year; contender in a few years