emorywjs

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is true I would love it.

As long as we go Law and not the super raw Critt at #11 I would be more liberal in going for Yi's upside at #3.

I'm still Horford at #3 all the way. I have been unfair to Yi. He would make sense at #3 but not as much on the court sense as Horford.

Law at #11 would be awesome. The guy is a straight up baller. Bring Sam Cassel, Jr, on down to the ATL.

Quote:

Quote:

According to source: No one has or will have a guarantee in the draft. BK wants all options on table on draft night.

I'm not surprised. It didn't really make sense. Pretty much the only strategy we've seen from BK leading up to draft night this year is that he wants options.

Maybe true, but I remember distinctly that we all last year dismissed the idea that Shelden received a guarantee, and I remember that you were the most adamant that we didn't.

That's true. I went with common sense and apparently BK didn't.

But to be honest I think he's probably still furious about whoever leaked his "promise" to Shelden and is determined not to repeat the same mistake. He made a promise to a guy who was 100% sure of being there when we draft. I don't think he'd make the mistake again.

Then again, if he is honestly considering Wright at the 3, the man is clearly out of his mind and no one can know what he is thinking.

Quote:

That's true. I went with common sense and apparently BK didn't.

But to be honest I think he's probably still furious about whoever leaked his "promise" to Shelden and is determined not to repeat the same mistake. He made a promise to a guy who was 100% sure of being there when we draft. I don't think he'd make the mistake again.

Then again, if he is honestly considering Wright at the 3, the man is clearly out of his mind and no one can know what he is thinking.

I swear to God that if he picks Wright and Law I am going to become a Bobcat fan..lol

Quote:

Don't rule out the Kings (10th pick) having made the guarantee either. They're looking for a PG to replace Bibby (presumably gone), and the chances of Conley dropping that far have fallen to nil the past week or so. I'm just saying its a possibility.

Also, don't rule out Philly at 12. Saying the Hawks made a guarantee is mere speculation. Although I wouldn't mind Law if we end up keeping the 11th pick.

This is freaking stupid he is the worst of the 3 Point Guards with the little upside and if Conley is there at 11 and we pass on him for a guy who is 4 years older I will go nuts. Acie Law is a shooter and scorer he is not a true Point Guard why are we even considering this guy...This guarntee better not be from us.