• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone else notice...

that all of the quick guards are playing well now, as the season grows longer and more guys are tired? Iverson, Francis, Nash, etc. are all scoring more as of late than earlier in the season...

we talk about JT's ability to "come on late in the season", usually followed by "when we're out of the playoff race." Perhaps it's not that so much as the truly quick guys tiring slightly less and taking fewer hard knocks throughout the season (except for Iverson) in comparison to their larger counterparts...???

• Admin

I can explain Iversons explosion. His team is playing well now. He's not a one man show out there anymore. Earlier in the season, his team didn't have the chemistry to allow him to play at his best. Now those guys are locked in and Iverson is looking MVP worthy.

• Premium Member

I agree with that. Also, I think the original theory fails because Francis was much better at the beginning of the year than he is now.

All in all, Iverson may have a chance to be MVP if he can get the 76ers to the finals. I think DC is showing that he has some value.

About Van Horn, I bet they'd trade him for Big Dog in the blink of an eye.

a huge one indeed. He's essentially a combo between Reef and Webber, with the latter's handles and passing and the former's outside shot. He's been spending a lot of time at center for them with Todd Mac out and more htan holding his own.