• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RIC BUCHER reports Hawks make promise to Hofford

wolvetigers

MAN I'm so upset man...I dont have the words.....WE DONT NEED ANOTHER 6-9 F............If this is true i just cant cant support this...another disapointed hawks fan here.. I would rather they take gamble and take Conley at the 3. The Hawks are just unreal. Please basketball gods tell me that we are trading this to someone else. russian.gif

This is amazing. Somehow, it is better to take a 6'1" point guard that can't shoot over a 6'10", 244 lbs beast in the paint that would end the Hawks defensive woes in the paint as well as give them the interior offense they need.

In a league where Dwight Howard, Amare Stoudemire, and Chris Bosh are playing the majority of the minutes at the center position for their respective teams, Al Horford somehow isn't a center. It makes no sense, and shows that some of you will spin anything the way you want it.

I don't know how could anyone turn down the potential front court of Josh Smith at the power forward position and Al Horford at the center position. Outside of dealing for Dwight Howard or Amare Stoudemire, drafting Al Horford is clearly the best thing the Hawks can do with this #3 pick.

Where do you think Al Horford would play if Memphis were to draft him? That's right. Al Horford would be Memphis's center, and they would immediately put Pau back at the power forward position.