• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IS THIS IT

FL_BRYANT

I HOPE THERE IS MORE TO THIS. I CAN'T SEE ACIE LAW LEADING US TO THE PLAYOFFS. GIVEN SO MUCH(3, 11, CHILDRESS ,SHELDEN, ZAZA, WRIGHT, AJ, LUE, SPEEDY,AND EVEN MARVIN. IS THIS REALLY IT? SOMETHING IS MISSING. WE CAN'T WIN WITH THIS TEAM. WHERE IS THE CREATIVITY. WHY DO WE KEEP REACHING FOR BALLPLAYERS.COME ON ROLL THE DICE YOU HAVEN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS IN YEARS, WHERE'S THE SIZZLE? PLAYING SAFE ON A BAD TEAM WILL GET YOU RUN OUT OF TOWN. I HATE TO SEE MOONEY GO OUT LIKE THIS, SHOOT YOUR BEST SHOT. JUST LIKE WHEN KNIGHT PLAYED,YOU WERE ALWAYS WAITING FOR MORE.

Guest Walter

Quote:

I HOPE THERE IS MORE TO THIS. I CAN'T SEE ACIE LAW LEADING US TO THE PLAYOFFS. GIVEN SO MUCH(3, 11, CHILDRESS ,SHELDEN, ZAZA, WRIGHT, AJ, LUE, SPEEDY,AND EVEN MARVIN. IS THIS REALLY IT? SOMETHING IS MISSING. WE CAN'T WIN WITH THIS TEAM. WHERE IS THE CREATIVITY. WHY DO WE KEEP REACHING FOR BALLPLAYERS.COME ON ROLL THE DICE YOU HAVEN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS IN YEARS, WHERE'S THE SIZZLE? PLAYING SAFE ON A BAD TEAM WILL GET YOU RUN OUT OF TOWN. I HATE TO SEE MOONEY GO OUT LIKE THIS, SHOOT YOUR BEST SHOT. JUST LIKE WHEN KNIGHT PLAYED,YOU WERE ALWAYS WAITING FOR MORE.

Watch their GM work. It makes BK look like, well BK.

It was our last pick for awhile and our best one for at least 5 years. We blew our last, best wad on two girls that look like two we already have. It's not only dissappointing, it's pathetic.

W

Quote:

u have to be a real computer geek to give a rat's azz about effin caplocks.

Who says "azz" these days? Is it something I'm missing because I'm a "computer nerd"?

TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW , ALSO ASK ME IF I CARE.THIS IS A SITE TALKING ABOUT BASKETBALL . GET A LIFE. IT MUST BE TOUGH LIVING WITH ADD BUT, TRY REAL HARD TO FOCUS AND STAY AWAY FROM THE SUGAR. GUYS LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS WHINING.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE HAWKS, ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN RECENT SPORTS HISTORY. I THOUGHT I WOULD STATE AN OPINION ON THE DRAFT , WHICH ACIE LAW KIND OF CONFIRMED IN HIS INTERVIEW, BUT YOU GIRLS WANT TO DISCUSS THE CAPS LOCK. I GUESS I WAS PLAYING BALL WHEN YOU WERE IN TYPING CLASS. I HAPPEN TO LIKE CAPS SO IF I WANT I WILL USE THEM, I DON'T NEED ANY LESSONS FROM MS.ETIQUETTE I KNOW THEM QUITE WELL. LIFE IS MORE THAN ABC, BLACK AND WHITE ,COLORING WHITIN THE LINES. WHEN THE HAWKS AND FANS LIKE YOU LEARN THIS MAYBE THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL WE HAVE A WINNER IN THIS TOWN. STAYING BETWEEN THE LINES AND WORRYING ABOUT NETIQUETTE WILL LEAVE YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE ,TRYING TO GET IN THE PLAYOFF. I DARE NOT MENTION A CHAMPIONSHIP. OH, YOU HAVE NETIQUETTE

I FORGOT.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Watch their GM work. It makes BK look like, well BK.

It was our last pick for awhile and our best one for at least 5 years. We blew our last, best wad on two girls that look like two we already have. It's not only dissappointing, it's pathetic.

W

W, I just don't agree with your assessment. And I'm compelled to add, there was a time when your posts brought something closer to a level headed perspective to these things... instead, your posts have turned into something closer to a ranting, repetitive, self-congratulating exercise in cutesy juvenile literature.

I do agree that this was likely (and in a way, hopefully) our last good chance to do something very significant to our roster for a long time. But until proven otherwise, I'm giving BK the benefit of a doubt that there were no other Hawks-favored offers on the table... playing Bash The GM is just shallow and convenient and narcisistic... THAT is what's pathetic.

(Sorry, I've been thinking this for awhile now, and just felt like it ought to be said... don't know why... it's not as if it's going to make any difference in your perspective.)

"I GUESS I WAS PLAYING BALL WHEN YOU WERE IN TYPING CLASS.".....not taking sides...but that was funny...

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt......

Strange..isn't it?

so caps lock isn't such a big deal...

Quote:

"I GUESS I WAS PLAYING BALL WHEN YOU WERE IN TYPING CLASS.".....not taking sides...but that was funny...

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt......

nice, that was pretty cool ...

Strange..isn't it?

so caps lock isn't such a big deal...