• Raised $390 of $700 target

Take a GOOD LOOK at our new team

cyman3

PG- Law, Claxton, Lue, AJohnson, Stoudamire

SG- JJohnson

SF- MWilliams, Childress

PF- Smith, SWilliams, Jones

C- Horford, Pachulia, Wright

AJohnson, Stoudamire, Wright, and Lue are free agents next year. Teams that are looking for cap space for next year's free agency will want these players.

we should do a few 2 for 1 deals that nets us a better player and/or first round picks (b/c our first rounder goes to SUNS next year).

As far as SMALL TRADES are concerned- I say we trade a combination of Stoudamire, Lue, Wright, Claxton. Try to get some draft picks out of them.

Quote:

PG- Law, Claxton, Lue, AJohnson, Stoudamire

SG- JJohnson

SF- MWilliams, Childress

PF- Smith, SWilliams, Jones

C- Horford, Pachulia, Wright

AJohnson, Stoudamire, Wright, and Lue are free agents next year. Teams that are looking for cap space for next year's free agency will want these players.

we should do a few 2 for 1 deals that nets us a better player and/or first round picks (b/c our first rounder goes to SUNS next year).

As far as SMALL TRADES are concerned- I say we trade a combination of Stoudamire, Lue, Wright, Claxton. Try to get some draft picks out of them.

This chart is right only if Horford can play Center that is a huge if. Im concerned that Law will not be able to run this team and will be too much like Salim Stoudamire. Also how long will it take for these guys to start for us I dont see them starting right away unless they dominate in the Summer league and preseason. Also no one in there right mind whats the trash of Salim, Lue , wright and injury prone claxton.

Guest GHook4

I definitely think we should keep all of our expirings and use our cap space on the free agent class next year. A weak free agent class this year, an extremely strong one next year.

Quote:

Also no one in there right mind whats the trash of Salim, Lue , wright and injury prone claxton.

Cleveland might. Last time i checked- Save GIBSON, the CAVS cant shoot. Im sure they could use LUE or STOUDAMIRE.

Chicago needed a center w/ offense. We have Zaza! lets see if they are interested.

if ANTHONY JOHNSON's trade value is a high 2nd rounder... im sure we can get a first rounder from someone for one of players we're not gonna use much. we can really use that first rounder next year (since we dont have ours)

You listed Stoudamire as a PG you need to add him to the SG area.

You want value for Salim, Tyrone, Speedy, and Lorenzen from other NBA Teams? You need to add Shelden and Josh to that list of expendables before any NBA team is parting with anything of value.

I actually like our team as follows:

1st Team

PG- Claxton

SG- JJohnson

SF- Smith

PF- Horford

C- Pachulia

2nd Team

PG- Law, Lue, AJ

SG- Stoudamire, Chill

SF- MWilliams, Chill

PF- SWilliams, Jones

C- Wright, Jones

Big

PG- JJohnson

SG- Law, Chill

SF- Smith, M Williams

PF- Horford

C- Pachulia

Small

PG- Lue

SG- Law

SF- JJohnson

PF- Smith

C- Horford

What do ya think?

Close on the depth chart but I see as:

PG- Speedy/Law/Lue/AJ

SG- JJ/Chill/Law/Salim

SF- Marvin/Chill/Smith/JJ

PF- Smith/Horford/Solo/Lo

C- Horford/Z/Sheldon/Lo

The team needs to make a trade for a scoring 2/3 that has some height. I would also seriously consider making a play for Magloire.

Do you really think Jack is the missing piece? Speedy is going to be here as I can't believe a team *outside the Knicks* would take him w/ that contract.

This is why I am thinking a 2/3 that can score is what we really need.

i like our team. i dont expect any big moves. I think we only need a few small trades.

We have shooters/scorers at the PG spot. Since we were dead last in the NBA in APG, i would like to trade one of our shooting PGs for a PASS-FIRST PG (kinda like BREVIN KNIGHT).

I dont think LAW (as much as i like him) as a rookie can come in here and get that team APG up by himself.

I also would like 1 BIG MAN thats known for his DEFENSE/REBOUNDING. How about DIOP?