• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Spurs 6:30

DJlaysitup

Quote:

I know the Jazz are broadcasting all of their games, but are they broadcastin ALL of the RMR games? I think people may be disappointed in about 4 minutes, if they're looking to listen to the game.

I hope I'm wrong.

The station was talking about Law and Horford about 30 min ago...I think they were promoting the game, but I only caught the end so IDK.

Only chance is to see if the Spurs are doing something. I wouldn't count on the Hawks to be covering this.

LOL . . you'd think with the great technology that we all have, that the people at the RMR would just set up a dang video camera, set it on a wide view, and just let people see them run up and down the court, without commentary.

Or ish . . maybe set up 4 cameras at four different places, and let people on the net click on which camera they want to view at a particuar time. That's easy to set up, without costing a lot. Hell, most of our high school games on local TV were shown like that. It'll just be a tape of us running up and down the court.

That's too much to ask though. After all . . it's just summer league. And I think only fans of losing teams care about summer league.