• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody watching?

MikeWilksBooth

Law made a nice no look swing pass for an open 3. Then made a nice dish inside to Horford as he got fouled. Wouldn't show in the boxscore. Shelden gets stripped every time he goes up and since the basket of the game he's pretty much looked retarded. Good hustle from him and mario west on loose balls.

I am watching it too. Shelden is trying so hard thats why hes struggling.He got too many loose balls and shooting too much outside shots. he look too short to play center. Solomon just horrible. he cant even post up or shoot outside. theres no use for him. Acie Law need to shoot more while passing. He did ok. Mario West impressed me with his defense. I would like to see more guys come off the bench.

That was a nice (or lucky) shot by Jackson there at the buzzer.

Shelden goes strong, but out of control. Solo still looks like this is his first time on a court. Horford ran the floor well and attacked the glass. Acie pushes the ball quickly and got past his man into the lane easily, but got called for a couple of charges in there. Nobody else stood out.

Kind of tired of these Jazz announcers slobbering over Araujo. He's 26, has 3 years experience and is still playing in the summer league, trying to prove himself. Not impressed.

Solo and Millsap have been matched up alot...it's not even close.

Things I've noticed:

Horford runs the floor extemely well and establishes post

position very well too. He'll be fine. I don't know about Solomon. Shelden is looking pretty bad so far but I'll give him time.

Fans act like its a regular season game.

Shelden looks pretty bad.

Horford certainly moves well but it looks like his post game took the night off.

One thing Law does well that i noticed in college he just did as i was typing this. He drives and when he gets in the lane he fakes a shot but stays on the ground. When the defense reacts he easily finds the open man.

I can't stand seeing pgs, like Craig, drive and then jump to pass.

Quote:

Wow...that was a pretty look on that play. Nice pass by Horford.

We need Larry Drew drawing up plays at the end of games now.

I'm starting a movement to get Drew to be head coach.

And Shelden is the one who needed to go to Houston and train with Olijawan, not Smoove. He needs a coach who can teach how to work under the basket.

Horford's game look so much like a PF. He either played with SJ or SW at the same time so what position was he? At times Horford couldn't do anything against that Ukraine guy. Listening to the game last week I kept hearing how Law had the ball stripped and how he kept missing shots. But after watching the game, I felt really good about him. He will OK. Like the rest of you guys I like to see Ravio play more. As soon as he got into the game he drain a long jumper. I can't remember if it was a 3pt or not. Now I'm anxious to see the next game.

• Premium Member

He's starting off High High post... near the perimeter on offense. Shelden need not be in the high post like you would play Smoove. Shelden should be right block! Shelden scored the first points of the game....right block. That's where he should be.

Quote:

He's starting off High High post... near the perimeter on offense. Shelden need not be in the high post like you would play Smoove. Shelden should be right block! Shelden scored the first points of the game....right block. That's where he should be.

I was surprised at first when I read this comment, because you are always so irrationally critical of Shelden. Then I realized that I simply misremembered and that you're irrationally critical of other players. smile.gif