• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Latest information

BigBenedict242

Quote:

I wanna know who has more than one ID. That would be quite interesting.

You know it really doesn't matter if a guy has more than one screen name. You have a couple so do several others. whether it be different boardsor more on one, it dont really matter.

twocents.gif

• Premium Member

As I am the person that is the subject of this troll's attacks I think I at least deserve to know who this person is. Isn't it against forum rules to use troll accounts to hide behind while making personal attacks against other posters?

I'm sure this will come as a surprise to many of you, but it's actually GrayMule who is behind the latest information spoof posts. No, he isn't actually the one posting under the name BigBenedict, but he is the evil mastermind behind it. He would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those damn kids.

weeds.gif

feedtroll.gif

Quote:

I'm sure this will come as a surprise to many of you, but it's actually GrayMule who is behind the latest information spoof posts. No, he isn't actually the one posting under the name BigBenedict, but he is the evil mastermind behind it. He would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those damn kids.

weeds.gif

feedtroll.gif

Yeah Yeah he was Sothron's source too wasn't he?

Oh I forgot, THERE WAS NO SOURCE !!!

stirthepot.gif

Quote:

In case it's not picked up on ... this was a completely sarcastic and untrue post by me. GrayMule seemed like the best candidate since he is probably the last person on here that would do such a thing.

man that is so gay. a 2nd account. LOL

in fact my apologies in advance to those leading alternative lifestyles.

Quote:

I don't know who it is. It's likely that it might be someone else, but the IP's don't conflict. so unless someone happened to be traveling to D.C and decided to log on under their alt account and give you a hard time, it's no regular poster.

they must go back to school early in D.C.