• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Team USA playing Uraguay (Batista)

AtLaS

12-14 right now, Batista already had an and1 at the beginning and now has 6 points.

Did y'all see the highlights of the Uraguay/Canada game? Batista smacked one guy and hit another player in the balls LOL. He's definitely living up to his reputation.

• Premium Member

BK would be retarded to not resign him. I think he deserved more minutes last year. While it is true that he is like a bull in a China shop, he at least gives it everything he's got all the time. And he is working very hard to get better.

This is amazing. Obviously he couldn't be a force like this in the NBA, no matter how well he plays here tonight, but this is just another one of those things that makes me wonder if Woodson has a clue when it comes to creating a competent offense. Batista has gotten like 4 dunks on backdoor cuts.

Agreed.

This dude couldve definitely gotten some minutes. I didn't think all that much of him, but I also didnt get to see him but 2-3 minutes every 10 games, so I never had a good perspective.

He actually looked really good against Team USA. Juked out Amare a couple times.

Quote:

Yes, it's Woodson's fault. How that guy couldnt play ahead of Blorenzen Wright is amazing.

Agreed TP...if we aren't going to play him ahead of BLo (or even dress him for the games)...BK should call up the Celtics. They need a backup big and they are always looking for white guys. We could probably get a 2nd round pick or something from them. Use the 2nd rounder to draft a young Euro and leave him over there to develop. Sooner or later one of these guys will pan out. detective.gif

Did y'all catch the comments by Bill Walton? He was saying how does a team that features Johnson, Smith, Childress, Marvin and Salim & Batista continue to be a bad team in the league. This is clear proof that our problem is coaching. Everyone sees this except for Billy Knight & the Atlanta Spirit group.

• Premium Member

I did hear that. But I almost couldn't believe he was saying it. He normally says stuff that just leaves me scratching my head or having to turn the channel. Maybe there is hope for him after all. I think having Diaw come back to earth helped him clear his mind.

Woody just has no rhyme or reason with his linups. Batista gets no minutes but he gives stiffs like Lo Wright all the minutes in the world. Salim could score 30 one night then get a DNP-Coach's decision the next, yet he starts a stiff like Bozeman who couldn't score a combined 30 points if spotted 30 games.