• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LaDainian Tonlinson's Struggles

shug94

This is a fantasy football question, so I post it here in the fantasy forum.

I have 4 RB's on my fantasy squad, yet we only start two.

They are LDT, Clinton Portis, Edgerrin James and Michael Turner.

I have been starting LDT and Portis. However the last couple of weeks James has played out of his skin, while LDT has been producing limited numbers, and Portis has been solid. What do I do?

I am afraid of promoting James at LDT's expense, so do I demote Portis? Cause I know if I put Tomlinson on my bench that he will immediately go out and rush for 4 TD's on 350 yards rushing, with 150 yards receiving for 2 TD's and a TD pass.

So far Tomlinson has 22 fantasy points, Portis has 27 fantasy points and James has 37 fantasy points from my bench. I suppose I go match up and look at it game to game.

Advice?

Don't you worry about LT. He had insanely tough matchups those first two games, and the offense is still developing some chemistry under the new coach.

So, obviously keep LT in every week. There is a reason why noone hesitated to take him #1. He will go off eventually.

I really like the way Portis is running. James has been good too, but I would def go with LT/Portis (a great combo by the way) until James and Arizona show some consistency (more than just two games).

• Moderators

I would much rather sit Edge against Baltimore than sit LT. Remember, LT had terrible matchups so far and Edge had great ones. LT will be better nearly every week from here on out, IMO.

I am not sold on Portis so I could see starting Edge over Portis a lot depending on the matchups.

I am struggling with who to play in my RB/WR flex position this week between James v. BAL and Barber v. CHI. Both are HORRIBLE matchups.

I am set with Addai at the RB position. I am also set with Harrison and Ward at WR. My options at RB/WR are James, Barber, Chester Taylor, Shaun McDonald or Devery Henderson. I am leaning toward James because he has been hot but BAL is a BRUTAL matchup. Thoughts?