Poll: Who had the best game 1.

Diesel

I voted for Tmac because I missed Iverson's 55 point

game,Paul shot terrible but just hit ft's,Marbury's game

was pretty good, but I felt Tmac's counted the most

because he meant the difference between a win and

a loss.

• Admin

You voted for Tmac simply because you didn't watch the Philly game? That's some pretty ignorant logic! Even though the stats say Iverson scored 55, shot over 60%, dished out 8 assists AND his team still only won by 6 pts. How did Orlando need Tmacs production more than Philly needed Iversons?

Tmac had a unbelievably great game. But Iverson put up one of the best lines in playoff history. That many points, shooting that kind of percentage, from a guy who is primarily a jump shooter??! give me a break!

Probably because I can only go by the games I

saw Moron.I didn't read all of AI's statline either.

I just saw he scored 55 points.

Not to mention Tmac plays on a less talented

team.

• Admin

adurrr.... I didn't watch the whole game either. But I can read a stat line, compare it to all the other stat lines from that night and put two and two together with ease.

55pts, over 60% shooting, 8 assists in a very close game. You compare it to every other players stats from game 1's and it's head and shoulders above everyone else. If I hadn't seen the 4th quarter of the game I would have looked at the statline and still been amazed. ALong with being disappointed that I missed it.

I watched almost all of the games. Iverson's performance was clearly the best. He doesn't make it look nearly as easy as the other guys, but the results and simple clutch shooting (he took his usual risky shots at times, but they all fell) place him as the weekend's top performance.