• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think we could get Mike Dunleavy Jr.

cynic

That is, if anyone wants him.

Sure, he was unimpressive in his rookie season, but that's precisely why he's attainable.

GS lines up:

Jamison

Murphy

Dampier

Richardson

Arenas

Now, supposing they keep Arenas, the only hole in that team is the center position. Dunleavy doesn't fit into their lineup.

I think Dunleavy will be a very good player in time. All-Star? Possibly, but probably not. Of course, you'd have to ask whether Dunleavy is better than a healthy DJ. I think he is.

If GS doesn't keep Arenas, then they need a PG, too.

I don't think GS is done with Dunleavy, not yet. I do think there is a guy that they could trade this summer...

Jason Richardson.

I like to peek around other team's message boards to see what their fans think. It's an experience. Recently, I came across a Sixers board discussing the Free Agent market, they seem to believe that JT will get a "6-7 year deal for close to $100 million".

Richardson, much like JT, is a flawed player. What I've gathered from GS boards:

-Not a great ballhandler. Can get to the rack, but can't go left to save his life.

-Good three-point shooter, but little to no mid-range game. (41% on FGs)

-Could work much harder on D.

But, then that's offset by the athleticism, the Slam Dunk titles, the crowds he draws, ect.

I think GS could move him this summer. The only thing we could really offer would be JT in a SNT. Would that work? Would either side agree to it? JT/Arenas would be a great backcourt. Richardson would give us a young stud to build around. People would come out to see what he would pull out next.

I'd be for a JT/Richardson swap, am I the only one?

• Premium Member

In reply to:

Who want's Danny Ferry JR?

A lot of people, if Junior plays like Ferry did last night vs. the Suns. ;>

Seriously, I think Chicago should trade Jay Wms. for Dunleavy, Jr. and both teams could call it even.

I think he had a handful of good games late in the

season....but he isn't what the Hawks need.The team

needs some players with atheletic ability...I don't

mean Darius Miles, but somebody that just has some

of it to mix with talent.Desmond Mason would be

awesome.

• Premium Member

I agree that Dunleavy may not be up for grabs...

However, what I have read is that GS might leave Jamison Unprotected in the supplemental draft. That would clear their biggest contract off the books in time to go after a C (Theo) in 2005.

I say to [censored] with that plan.

Offer Theo/Big Dog for Jamison/Dampiere/Sura/1st (2004) Right now.