• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Is Zaza going to play?

No, he's out until late mid-November.

I thought there was a chance he played tonight?

Oh, then I'm not sure. I highly doubt it.

• Premium Member

Quote:

We miss too many dunks/layups...WTH was that Smoove?

Down 5 going to 2nd QTR!

It seems that Smith tries to dunk as little as possible nowadays. Too bad. It would be nice to see him let the nastiness out like he did during his rookie year.

Pretty good quarter. Al playing very well. There's not much he can do to stop KG from taking that jumper over him. We might need to start doubling before he gets the ball, just deny the whole time.

That was the running team we've been waiting to see. The Celts def. don't want to see that continue...

KG can't be stopped. he can't score on Al down low, unfortunately he's too tall to defend though on that little jumper. I put Shelden in and tell him to hurt Garnett. Sorry, life is tough like that. bust his lip, make him earn his points.

Pull Lue. WTF is he even doing in the game? I'd try Salim again as the perimeter shot is open.

This is counter to what I just said but the Hawks are falling in love with jumpers again. take the ball to the rack. Post Joe and kick at the very least.

RUN RUN RUN RUN

They'll be hurting (the Celtics) in the 4th if Woody follows my plan.

Quote:

KG can't be stopped. he can't score on Al down low, unfortunately he's too tall to defend though on that little jumper. I put Shelden in and tell him to hurt Garnett. Sorry, life is tough like that. bust his lip, make him earn his points.

Pull Lue. WTF is he even doing in the game? I'd try Salim again as the perimeter shot is open.

This is counter to what I just said but the Hawks are falling in love with jumpers again. take the ball to the rack. Post Joe and kick at the very least.

RUN RUN RUN RUN

They'll be hurting (the Celtics) in the 4th if Woody follows my plan.

I agree. It just seems like all KG has to do is shoot over Horford. Horford's just not an ideal center to be guarding someone like KG.