These are in no Specific Order.

Kirk Henrich

Marquis Daniels

Reece Gains

Marcus Moore

Luke Ridnour

Marcus Banks

Mo Williams

Just wondering your thoughts on each guy.

I haven't seen Moore play. And I have a hard time believing that Ridnour will get past Seattle at 12 and 14? However, these are the guys that we could possibly be choosing from?

Hinrich: Good floor leader, deceptively quick and athletic, ability to hit the outside shot. Can defend. Not overly big, strong, quick, or athletic...but somehow gets the job done, very well.

Daniels: Didn't see a whole lot of the guy, but I was impressed during the NCAA Tourney. I really can't say much more, though.

Gaines: Can penetrate to score or pass. Can hit the outside shot. Great size at 6'6". Athletic. Good defender. Plays uptempo.

Moore: Never saw the guy.

Ridnour: I've had many arguments with a guy on another board on whether Ridnour is actually better than Ford. I don't think he's quite of Ford's level, but he's still a good player. Quick, an instinctive passer, would rather shoot than pass. Best shooter of the bunch. Passive on the defensive end.

Banks: Probably the 2nd quickest player in the NCAA last year. But, he's still very raw as a PG. A 2nd Round project, to be sure.

Williams: I see lots of potential here, but he's never come close to realizing it.

So, if I had to put them in order...

1. Gaines

2. Hinrich

3. Ridnour

4. Daniels

5. Williams

6. Banks

7. Moore*