• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Observations

capstone21

• Admin

Well that was a great win by the Hawks. It sucks to see both Law and Smith get hurt. The report made it sound like it was not too serious.

The team in the first half finally played with a flow and it showed. They were dominate when they were moving the ball around. Law looked like the point guard we wanted. 7 assists and making some nice plays.

The third quarter was resort back to the one on one play and Charlotte got back into the game. The team needs to keep the flow going. We are a playoff team when we are actually passing the ball around

Finally Smith looked like the player we had from last year. He was taking his time. He was not trying to do too much although he did take that one three. I have a feeling some people have had a conversation with him about the way he had been playing. He slowed down and suddenly he was making shots and not making stupid plays. Actually that pass to JJ was simply awesome.

JJ got back to old form too. His shot was awesome tonight. He also was making some great passes. 10 assists! Great job.

Chil...player of the game. The dude was was doing everything on the court tonight. To bad I put him on the bench on one of my fantasy teams in favor of Keith Bogans (what was I thinking?).

Marvin ... another extremely consistent solid game.

Horford ... I think he is more comfortable coming off the bench right now. He was more relaxed. A double double and a solid job on Okafor. He still was making a few dumb plays at the end of the game. I chalk it up to rookie mistakes.

Zaza...good to see yah back. You are still getting your timing. You got the ball stolen a few times. Gotta work on your dribble there buddy.

Lue...I have been as big a critic of him as anyone on the board. He played like a pg tonight which was unusual. He was passing the ball around a bit and running an offense in the forth. His play in the second and third was terrible though. I still would prefer someone else but at least he was being a shot clock ball hog. I think someone has had a talk with him too. He still doesn't play defense though.

Wallace...awesome game. Sacramento should never had let him go.

Hollins has some taunting technicals in his future. Did anyone else see him taunting Horford after every basket he made?

Great game Hawks. This is the kind of play I want to see. I hope Law and Smith are not hurt.

• Premium Member

Although I call Big Pimpin player of the night.....

Quote:

Chil...player of the game. The dude was was doing everything on the court tonight. To bad I put him on the bench on one of my fantasy teams in favor of Keith Bogans (what was I thinking?).

Chillz was doing his hustle thing!! Too bad Ex couldn't enjoy the visual of what that really looks like.

Quote:

Hollins has some taunting technicals in his future. Did anyone else see him taunting Horford after every basket he made?

Smitty mentioned that Hollins played on the UCLA team that got dismantled in the Finals by Horford's Gators. Kid is probably still a bit sore about that game.

Quote:

Quote:

Smitty mentioned that Hollins played on the UCLA team that got dismantled in the Finals by Horford's Gators. Kid is probably still a bit sore about that game.

That's what scrubs do, his team is down double digits with about 2-3 min to go and he is jumping around after he made the dunk.

Shelden - DNP, come on!

Quote:

Although I call Big Pimpin player of the night.....

Quote:

Chillz was doing his hustle thing!! Too bad Ex couldn't enjoy the visual of what that really looks like.

Childress played well tonight which he generally does in a fast paced game. We definitely needed his scoring. I like the "hustle thing" when it actually produces results.

Why did you have the Bobcats announcers on LP? I got our crew. Strange.

Smitty was talking about Gerald Wallace always going off against us for some reason. Sure enough Wallace was 3-4 from 3 wtf.

Quote:

Although getting hurt, im giving my player of the game to acie law. When was the last time you saw a hawks pg with 7 assists and ZERO turnovers through two quarters!?!?!

Right on ! The lack of consistent PG play is all that is stopping us from being a consistent team.