• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

locked for obvious reasons - investigation ensues

coachx

Quote:

Quote:

Please add a post if you agree this guy doesn't deserve to have the privaledge of posting here.

A line must be drawn some where. You cannot treat other posters in the way he does. This guy will draw the worst out of the other members and bring down the level of humanity and integrity on the site.

No way he should be allowed to attack young kids who are die hard Hawks fans b/c they don't understand the draft lottery or a trade from 2 years ago.

The things he's written deservea ban on a closely moderated site

You are incorrect sir. Unless you love Nazi Germany that is

I for one love America and stand by my first amendment rights, but you love censorship.

You sir make me SICK

Go to China if you love censorship, K thx

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

...I just think a lot of people here are jealous because i'm a winner in this world and you guys aren't. Most of you are poor and lower class with little to no education...

Man you are a hard MF to defend...I give up. These sort of comments are simply uncalled for. Pull the trigger Chillz.

Quote:

Aww, c'mon DJ, I was simply responding to my critics, not you personally sir!

People like GSUTEKE was where my comment was intended to go!

That argument doesn't wash. Whether you meant it to me personally or not - I don't care. You are either decent to people or your not. This is a sports site and we shouldn't even be having these discussions.

As my Mom used to say "Straighten up and fly right"...and as I learned many years ago...you can think something without saying it. Oftentimes that is the best approach. Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

Quote:

It is possible Woodson is actually trying to drum up support by showing criticism of him in the worst possible light, as well.

I think it's BK, trying to keep a firewall named Woody between him and the exit.

W

So what do you suggest I do DJ?

Sit around while people tarnish my good name?

just take it up the butt from these guys? C'mon now sir, you know better.

Like our great president george bush does, when you are attacked, you must attack BACK! and when you attack you attack anything and everything!

Praise Bush! Our glorious christian leader!

AND FIRE WOODY!

Quote:

I just think a lot of people here are jealous because i'm a winner in this world and you guys aren't. Most of you are poor and lower class with little to no education. But I don't go around hating on you guys.

You like to post on a web site about how intelligent and successful you are. I have a couple of points to make here.

1st: Most braggarts are horribly insecure. And just the fact that you believe this is a place to brag, leads me to think you came here because no one else would listen to your BS.

2nd: Do you really think we give a [censored]? This is a board for Hawks fans. What in the hell does your major and car have to do with that? You, Lawyer wannabe, are the class clown. Please keep up; or risk being put in quiet time.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Please add a post if you agree this guy doesn't deserve to have the privaledge of posting here.

A line must be drawn some where. You cannot treat other posters in the way he does. This guy will draw the worst out of the other members and bring down the level of humanity and integrity on the site.

No way he should be allowed to attack young kids who are die hard Hawks fans b/c they don't understand the draft lottery or a trade from 2 years ago.

The things he's written deservea ban on a closely moderated site

You are incorrect sir. Unless you love Nazi Germany that is

I for one love America and stand by my first amendment rights, but you love censorship.

You sir make me SICK

Go to China if you love censorship, K thx

Here is a Constitutional Law tip: you have no first amendment rights on this board because it is not owned, controlled or operated by the government. Your rights extend as far as the owners and operators on the site allow.

As i am sure you have figured out this guy isn't any more a law student than you are an NBA player.

He is just a troll who got banned from RealGM for going on other teams boards and talking all kinds of crazy bs about their teams.

It is pretty funny how he talks about going to law school and also about his nice car. Since you obviously went to law school and knew a lot of others in law school maybe you can tell me.... do law students generally have a lot of money to put into a hot car?

• Moderators

Quote:

do law students generally have a lot of money to put into a hot car?

Generally the ones with the nicest cars got them with family money. This isn't really any different than any other graduate school, though, so I don't think I could meaningfully generalize. Go to a more expensive school and you will see more expensive cars. Go to a state school and you won't see as many status symbols.

My wife and I bought our first real cars (still used) after graduating from law school but we are on the more frugal side in terms of what we spend our money on.

Quote:

Quote:

do law students generally have a lot of money to put into a hot car?

Generally the ones with the nicest cars got them with family money. This isn't really any different than any other graduate school, though, so I don't think I could meaningfully generalize. Go to a more expensive school and you will see more expensive cars. Go to a state school and you won't see as many status symbols.

My wife and I bought our first real cars (still used) after graduating from law school but we are on the more frugal side in terms of what we spend our money on.

The thing is he is acting like he is successful and making big money while in law school at the same time. I doubt he wants us to think he has a nice car because mommy and daddy bought him one.

He is just making up lies that don't match up very well.

Hey lawstudent I have a question. I don't believe in banning but I want to understand what you are about. Staying within your mindset. I am sure there are members of this site who's economic status far shadows someone who's prize possessions is a 350z. Would you be humbled and accepting of their suggesting that you were poor because you are not able/willing to spare funds on a material possession that they may have? I would just like to know how you would handle that. Or do you believe that your bank account is infinite and no one has more money than you. Not even any of your NBA idles? Also if your cheese is stacked that tall what would you need with a career?

Why wast time going to school. And why in the heck would you buy a 350Z when there are so many better cars available in many different economic classes?

Quote:

Praise Bush! Our glorious christian leader!

No wonder you ar like that, Is Bush your daddy? Did he [censored] your moommy while you was in her belly? No wonder you are messed up in your brainless head. GTFO with that Bush nonsense, you are disgrace to the humanity.

This guy needs to banned Chillz, he is mixing politics in sports forum.