• Raised $390 of $700 target

Last call - respond!

ATL_BALLER

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

You will understand why I don't want my picture seen on this board. My wife already regrets posting anything about our car wreck due to the personal attacks against us because of it from one troll on this site. I can't imagine what some of our more immature posters would do with it.

• Premium Member

Atlas would have gotten laid that night if they were drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of Wine Coolers. The Honies can't resist the PBR!!

I think we should call a new rule:

ON the Next Positive day:

1. Corn Dogs.

2. Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Quote:

Atlas would have gotten laid that night if they were drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of Wine Coolers. The Honies can't resist the PBR!!

1. Corn Dogs.

2. Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I have been discussing an "official" Hawksquawk karmic beer with Lascar (who, as you can see, is an obvious beer fan). I've been getting into homebrewing lately. Any ideas for what I should make?

He said that I'd need "a bunch of good ingredients, one poisonous ingredient, and an inept brewmaster" .. got all that covered but the poison.

Quote:

Quote:

1. Corn Dogs.

2. Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I have been discussing an "official" Hawksquawk karmic beer with Lascar (who, as you can see, is an obvious beer fan). I've been getting into homebrewing lately. Any ideas for what I should make?

He said that I'd need "a bunch of good ingredients, one poisonous ingredient, and an inept brewmaster" .. got all that covered but the poison.

I have never, EVER tasted a decent home brew.

But then again the only time I've tried one was in school. Put it this way. They should have spent their money on EverClear and been done with it.

Stronger does not always = better

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

1. Corn Dogs.

2. Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I have never, EVER tasted a decent home brew.

But then again the only time I've tried one was in school. Put it this way. They should have spent their money on EverClear and been done with it.

Stronger does not always = better

Very true. If anything, my current batch (a dark holiday ale, just in time for Hannukah, with ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange peel) will be too weak. The original gravity and such predicts that it will end up around 4%.

Quote:

how do you post pictures

First you need to put them on a hosting site. I use photobucket.com. It is free. Just upload the pictures to photobucket from your computer.

Once you have a picture on photobucket you can just copy the link and use the IMG button here (same as the QUOTE button beneath and to the right of the posting box) to post the picture.