• Raised $390 of $700 target

Give Mr. Smith his PROPS

TheNorthCydeRises

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We should trade him!

Go watch Raw, you dumb redneck.

sheesh, I was joking. You guys take things to seriously. If you look at my post I'm one of Smith biggest supporters FYI.

my bad, bro. I figured if you like childress so much, then you probably dont like smoove. at least we are on the same page with smoove.

Quote:

It's easy to bash the kid when he plays poorly, so give him his just due when he plays well. He had a fantastic game tonight. He was even knocking down the mid-range jumper.

He had a great game! The scoring was nice; and the shooting % was awesome! Good game all away around.

Quote:

Quote:

Chill >> Iggy

Please, Northcyde, don't tell me you believe that.

Iggy and Luol >>> Chillz (by a longshot).

Two can create for themselves. One can't.

Chill creates for himself all the time. When he creates, he goes to the hole. He just can't create his own jumper.

% of points created from assists:

Chill - 68%

Deng - 65%

Iggy - 52%

In comparison to actual shot creators:

LeBron - 24%

JJ - 41%

Kobe - 46%

So in reality, Iggy is the only guy out of the three that can even closely be considered a "shot creator". For whatever reason, Deng has definitely regressed this season.

But tonight:

Chill >> Iggy

And Smoove finished with 22 points ( 9 - 17 FG ) . . 7 rebounds . . 6 assists . . and 4 blocks.

Fabulous game by him.

Quote:

Amazing game by Josh....much better shot selection. Looks like Nique's talk worked. Let's hope he keeps it up.

That's the key Stl...can Smoove back off shooting when he's having a bad night? Obviously he can...but will he? I hope this is a turning point for him. He really punked some sixers with those blocks tonight. Well, tomorrow's another game. munching_out.gif

Quote:

Well, tomorrow's another game.

You're right about that. Pistons are a physical team that will get after you. Those are the types of teams that give Smoove major problems on both ends of the floor. His shooting and rebounding definitely suffers against physical teams.

But for tonight, he was excellent.

Chill >> Deng

Horford >> Dalembert

And Acie had the best/worst game in Hawks history.

I'll give him props here. Now tell Smoove to show up like this every night. Then all of us wanting him traded will back off of those demands. We could then see him staying around long term.

We know he is talented. We want him to play smart because when he does he become a great player. When he doesn't play smart well when see what that does to his game and hurt the team.

Quote:

For whatever reason, Deng has definitely regressed this season.

Well he's playing bad, but Deng has never been good at creating his own shot. He's a Rip Hamilton/Reggie Miller type of player and constantly runs off of screens and is great at moving without the ball. He's not much of a slasher either, he's just a very good midrange shooter (when his feet are set). Don't get me wrong, it's still effective, but he needs someone to pass him the ball, he doesn't create his own shots.