• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another 0 TO night for Al Horford

Hatertots

Yeah, when Zaza went down and Smith or Rathbun said, "We can't afford any more injuries," I was thinking, "Eh. We can probably afford that one."

I would've liked to see Horford get back on the floor down the stretch. Woodson's aware you can play guys with 4 and even 5 fouls, right?

Quote:

....Woodson's aware you can play guys with 4 and even 5 fouls, right?

I was thinking the same thing druing the 4th quarter. But A made a good point, it made sense to give him the rest and Shelden was doing OK. We'll definitely need him as fresh as possible against the Pistons.

One of the things I liked was when they panned the camera to the bench in the 4th quarter Horford was smiling and laughing with the guys...not pouting about being out of the game.

Zaza is not a real Center by any stretch of the imagination. He doesn't play D, does not post up, his rebounding is hot and cold, and he turns the ball over way too much. He only needs to see the floor when Horford needs a breather, Horford gets into foul trouble or with seldom-used rotations on the floor.

Quote:

Zaza is not a real Center by any stretch of the imagination. He doesn't play D, does not post up, his rebounding is hot and cold, and he turns the ball over way too much. He only needs to see the floor when Horford needs a breather, Horford gets into foul trouble or with seldom-used rotations on the floor.

Your name fits you well.

That is the truth.