• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 must-wins for Hawks

mg2005

These next 2 home games vs. Minny and Memphis are really must-wins for the Hawks at this point. You have a chance to get back to 9-10 and put yourself in position to compete for the 8th seed. You are playing 2 weaker teams at home that you should beat by double digits.

If the Hawks are not 9-10 on Sunday morning then heads should roll somewhere, no excuses!!!

Must wins for the Hawks? Damn. That means we'll at least lose one of these next two games, to drive the fan base crazy. So we'll lose to Minny, but beat Memphis. Expect Hawk armageddon on Friday. Then after we beat Memphis, the talk will be all about how we should be running.

Then we'll beat Orlando and Toronto to further confuse the fan base.

While I agree with you guys that we should beat those teams, this team is just too unpredictable to expect them to do what they should be doing. And just when people are ready to give up on them, they'll give you a reason to hve faith in them again

• Moderators

Quote:

i'm not willing to trade 1 win for woody to be gone. in fact, i never condone losing on purpose. anyway, woody will be gone at the end of the year by the latest. bring in adelman!

Remember Adelman is coaching T-Mac and Yao now.