• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The dumbest player in the Nba!

Murat

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Josh Smith, he is forcing it right now.

2-9 from the field with 5 turn-overs in the 1st half!

Here come the haters lol just couldnt wait for a bad game.

Dude, do you actualy like that? He is amazing, he is so unique and so gifted, but he is just plain dumb. That's why i am on his ass all the time, because he can fix what is doing easily.

Player X has a good game, he is a basketball god.

Player X has a bad game, he is the dumbest player in the nba.

Player X stops to eat at a italian restaraunt, Italian food must be his favorite food.

Player X stops to eat a burger for next days lunch, burger must be his favorite food.

how on this god's green earth do we criticize a man for a bad game when he is in the middle of playing great games. i cannot wait for the hawks to be good enough long enough so that fans arent so extreme.

Hots you gotta give Acie & AJ some slack on this one. TJ Ford is one of the fastest(probably top 3) PG's in the league. Even Speedy had a rough time guarding this guy last year. Calderon is just a smart player. He uses screens well to free himself up and he has good court vision.

IMO what Woody should have did more of is having AJ & Joe posting up Ford and Calderon on offense. We might not could have stopped Ford on offense but we could have turned him into a liability on defense because of his very small stature.

Quote:

how on this god's green earth do we criticize a man for a bad game when he is in the middle of playing great games. i cannot wait for the hawks to be good enough long enough so that fans arent so extreme.

It is simple Doc; the man has had three great games in row which is great. But you do not establish a .405 FG% just because of one bad game out of twenty-one.

I want to see the consistency from Smoove you are talking about. Like say he goes on another tear of three great games before his next bad one. If he can do that consistently, his .405 fg% will quickly become more in line with a good PF and less in line with a bad shooting PG/SG.

It really is no secret, people will stop bitching about his poor shooting when he starts shooting less poorly on a consistent basis. Three games is a drop in the bucket; nothing more nothing less. It is exactly what it is; just three games.

The young man makes millions; he is paid a hell of a lot more to reach perfection than any of us ever will be at our jobs. He flat out needs to become better on a dailey basis at his job.

When Smoove plays well we win; when he shoots less than .400 we lose a lot more than we win. Every missed shot in a basketball game is equal to a turn over; you know this as well as I do. If he is not shooting well; he needs to show some maturity and take it to the hole or just give the damn ball up.

Woody should have a two jump shot rule for him. He reaches two jump shots outside of the paint in a quarter he comes out. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Of course Woody would have to grow some gonads; but you have to admit, that would be a great rule for Smoove...

Quote:

Hots you gotta give Acie & AJ some slack on this one. TJ Ford is one of the fastest(probably top 3) PG's in the league. Even Speedy had a rough time guarding this guy last year. Calderon is just a smart player. He uses screens well to free himself up and he has good court vision.

IMO what Woody should have did more of is having AJ & Joe posting up Ford and Calderon on offense. We might not could have stopped Ford on offense but we could have turned him into a liability on defense because of his very small stature.

TJ got TWICE is his average and shot 11-15. I forgot what the other guys numbers were. There is no excuse for it.

Yes, he may be the dumbest. But we love his game anyway - he is a great representative of Atlanta. He plays hard and is incredibly athletic - but thinks he is a guard. He, Marvin, Joe, Horford, and Chilz ARE the Hawks. Could be something really special.

... if we ever get a real coach.