• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Horford suspended one game

emorywjs

Yeah he tweaked it.

With Horford out, Woody probaby starts Lorenzen inestead of Shelden. Shell will probably have to play 30 minutes though.

And I wouldn't chalk up that game as an automatic loss either. Smoove probaby won't have a big scoring game. But we'll need a big rebounding game out of him.

I never write off any game regardless of who's out and who's not. I remember one of the 13 games the Hawks won a few years ago was a blowout of the Pistons. Didn't they win the title that year or the year before?

Also, we beat Orlando without Horford really contributing anything because of foul trouble. I agree we're better with him, but I still think we can do alright without him.

Yeah, my best guess is that Lorenzen starts but gets about half the minutes Shelden will get at the Center position. I hate to see Horford suspended, but thankfully it is just one game. If we can play physical basketball, rebound, and shoot a lot better than we have been recently, it will be a close game.

Quote:

Yeah, my best guess is that Lorenzen starts but gets about half the minutes Shelden will get at the Center position. I hate to see Horford suspended, but thankfully it is just one game. If we can play physical basketball, rebound, and shoot a lot better than we have been recently, it will be a close game.

So much for Lorenzen starting in Horford's place. At least Lorenzen played good D against Howard, but now Zaza is going to get the nod...

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/h...rford_1213.html

Quote:

I just saw an article saying that Antonio Mcdyess sprained his ankle on rasheed wallace. he said it wasn't bad but that he hopes it doesn't swell. maybe we will get lucky and it will swell so he can't play.

That mean Maxielle starts and plays more minutes. Nazr will have to step up off the bench for Deroit.

Shelden will play 35 minutes unless he is in foul trouble.