• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What a bucket of slop that was

capstone21

• Admin

Wow, that was hard to watch. Neither team played well until the 4th quarter and then we decided not to make a basket until the final minute and a half.

Smith and Marvin played well with their aggressiveness on both offense and defense. AJ except for his game killer t/o at the end also played well. That is it.

We resorted back to our one on one game that has plagued us for the last few years. We need to play team ball and pass the ball around. When we get down ... one on one is not the way to fix it.

Horford needs to stop making so many bad fouls. Law still has a ways to go before he can start earning pt. I don't like having Law and Lue on the court at the same time. We need to go out and find a backup sg or start playing West more (which might not be a bad idea).

JJ had an off game and he was forcing it a bit. I think that was a result of him not getting the ball much in the third quarter.

Where is Zaza and Sheldon? Are they pretty much done?

We need to start to play better then this on this LONG road trip we have ahead of us or it really could damage all the progress we have made this season.

Quote:

It is games like this that make me take about 10 steps back and rethink can they really make it to the playoffs.
I refuse to accept the back to back excuse.
They beat the Nuggets and can't even hang with a sorry team like the Bucks who are missing their PG.

LOL @ this.

Guess what the Nuggets were on, when they played us last night? The 2nd game of a back to back. And they looked like s--t most of the night. There's a reason for that.

If you're the team that has to travel on the 2nd night, you're going to be in trouble almost every time. Especially if your bench is inconsistent and you rely heavily on your starters to win games.

Too many of you guys get way too high when we beat a good team, and way too low when we lose to a bad one.

Orlando beats Chicago last night . . loses to Charlotte tonight.

Wizards lost to the Knicks last night, after beating the Celtics on Monday night

I think Toronto beat Sacramento . . but even with that, the Kings were in Toronto.

I wonder if the Knicks beat Jersey in Jersey? They don't evn have to travel for that game virtually. Let me check that score right quick.

I wonder what the

AJ should be benched for the way he blew his breakaway fast break alone - not a veteran/smart play - actually the dumbest play I've seen this year. We needed those points and it was a momentum breaker...basically a five point play since if he had just layed it up we would have been in better shape to play D and maybe wouldn't have given up the following wide open 3 pointer.

I think it's time we realize that we don't have the PG who can lead us to the playoffs this year on the roster...currently.

Why the Hell did Mike Woodsen put Al Horford back in the game so early in the 4th? There was still around 5 minutes left in the game. He should have known Horford was going to play tentatively since he didn't want to foul out.

I am sorry but Horford got punked tonight by that stiff Bogut. I thought Horford was a warrior, WTF happened to that mentality tonight?