• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody still needs a lot of work

y2kenta

A lot of these very winnable games were blown this year because of lack of energy from our main rotation of guys. But Woody does not help with his horrible substitution patterns. Last night I was nearly praying for him to put Mario in in the 3rd vs. MIL.

Mario brings so much energy every time he's on the floor but he gets the DNP last night when the main guys were dried out and JJ was SLEEP WALKING again. Now he subbed for JJ effectively last night vs MIL but it was for F'N T-Lue!!! And what did Lue give us during that slow dragging stretch when the game could have been seized? 4pts 2ast - 2TOs in nearly 15 mins.

He played Solo (another energy guy) for a few secs at the end of the 1st half. That's it! This knucklehead, Mike Woodson, gave all the bigs' backup minutes to Lorenzen! WTF! How funny is that? Let's see Lo gave us: more fouls (3) than points + rebounds in 12.5 mins! This is in the same game where we got out rebounded by 12 (52-40).

So we held Redd to 17pts, Mo-Will didn't play, Mason did not play, and we got out rebounded by 12 and loss. WOW. It makes you wonder how far are we from being a good team? And if we'll ever be as good as we can with Woody coaching?

WHAT AN IDIOT!!! Even though Woody did not miss FTs, did not miss rebounds, or did not play with poor energy...it seems like he wasn't watching the game where his players did.

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

• Moderators

I blame Woody most games but last night almost every player screwed up seriously at some point. The only thing I blame Woody for last night was not ensuring we run plays for Joe early in the fourth. But Joe wasn't playing that great either.

You would think as big as they are we'd see horford and shelden in the game at the same time. I realize Shelden didn't look good last night, but hell when you dnp for a bunch of games and then get thrown in it ain't easy. This is why these guys need regular minutes.

Anyway, I can't think of any Hawk last night who didn't make some bonehead kind of play.

the one thing woody needs to do more than anything else on the face of this planet is to get josh smith to stop floating to the three point line on isolation plays and at the end of the shot clock. if he would float toward the basket he would get much easier shots, and he would get fouled even more. if woody is saying this to josh, and josh just isn't listening, his butt needs to be bench everytime he floats out to that three point line. he's our POWER FORWARD, use him like one

The list of things that Woody does wrong is just endless....

Why some of the guys on this board stick up for him I have no idea?

Just wait until JJ gets hurt from being overused and the FIRE WOODY cries will get real loud. We were up by 15-20 pts for the majority of the Denver game and he barely rested him. Then he wonders why he goes 4-18 the next night.

Woody has a beast in King Solomon that need to be unleashed; when will it takes Woody to realize that? Does it takes an injury to the scrubs for him to play Solomon? He also has an energy guy in Mario, but chose to play the sloppy vet T-Lue. Doesn't he know T-Lue is a ball hog and is not suited for a running team? Especially in a small lineup which happens everytime T-Lue is in.