• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My niece is pregnant again

Plainview1981

This will be here second and she will be a single mother with 2 kids because the sperm donor has basically taken off. We tried to warn her this douche bag was nothing but trouble and now she

is 19 and single with one 5 month old baby and another on the way.

I will love this one just as much as the other one, but it's sad when young women get themselves in this situation. I don't believe in abortions so I hope she doesn't decide to go that way, but it's going to be tough for her now.

• Premium Member

Quote:

This will be here second and she will be a single mother with 2 kids because the sperm donor has basically taken off. We tried to warn her this douche bag was nothing but trouble and now she

I will love this one just as much as the other one, but it's sad when young women get themselves in this situation. I don't believe in abortions so I hope she doesn't decide to go that way, but it's going to be tough for her now.

Well, the good news is that you're not going to penalize the child because honestly, the child is innocent. I think the other stuff can be worked out with sober realization. We all do stupid stuff when we're younger... the key is that in some cases, we have people who love us around us who are willing to help us and show that love (even if it's tough love)... then we live in the greatest country in the world (yes, my friends... I'm that arrogant about being in the USA). There are some benefits to being here. Just be willing to be a good UNCLE...

Uncle Hots!

Maybe you can be the one to teach your great nephew or niece the drop step and how to play back to the basket!

Quote:

Quote:

I will love this one just as much as the other one, but it's sad when young women get themselves in this situation. I don't believe in abortions so I hope she doesn't decide to go that way, but it's going to be tough for her now. </blockquote><font class="post">

Well, the good news is that you're not going to penalize the child because honestly, the child is innocent. I think the other stuff can be worked out with sober realization. We all do stupid stuff when we're younger... the key is that in some cases, we have people who love us around us who are willing to help us and show that love (even if it's tough love)... then we live in the greatest country in the world (yes, my friends... I'm that arrogant about being in the USA). There are some benefits to being here. Just be willing to be a good UNCLE...

Uncle Hots!

Maybe you can be the one to teach your great nephew or niece the drop step and how to play back to the basket!

[/indent]

The "father" is basically a worse version of Ben from Knocked Up. He thinks he should see his first daughter without having to pay child support. He surely can't pay child support for two.

The problem with her having two is that she will have trouble finding a future step dad for them.

Diesel is right, we all do dumb things when we are young. Unfortunately, she will have to pay for this for the rest of her life. Since she dealt with a no good bum, she will need all the support she can from family. I feel for you because I had the identical situation with my niece.

Quote:

Diesel is right, we all do dumb things when we are young. Unfortunately, she will have to pay for this for the rest of her life. Since she dealt with a no good bum, she will need all the support she can from family. I feel for you because I had the identical situation with my niece.

Well, I'm not depressed at all. Really, I welcome the child, but it's going to be rough on her. She's also trying to do courses over the internet. It's alot to handle for a 19 year old.

The dude didn't have his own car or anything when she met him. People have the right to live their lives how they want as long as they're not making babies they can't take care of. That is going to be the case with this clown I'm afraid.

as far as I am concerned. I have dated girls that have had 1, 2, and even 3 kids and it didn't make any difference to me. If anything multiple kids are easier since they play together and don't want as much attention as only child kids. I feel for her, but don't worry too much about her finding someone decent to date. It sounds like she just needs to grow up a little and get some better taste in men otherwise it won't matter who she is with.

Quote:

as far as I am concerned. I have dated girls that have had 1, 2, and even 3 kids and it didn't make any difference to me. If anything multiple kids are easier since they play together and don't want as much attention as only child kids. I feel for her, but don't worry too much about her finding someone decent to date. It sounds like she just needs to grow up a little and get some better taste in men otherwise it won't matter who she is with.

My nephew also picked a bad choice for a wife. But he is young aswell. Like other people said, I guess it's just youth. But he is married now so he is surely screwed. She wants him to get "fixed" at 20 years old. Any guy would be NUTS to get fixed at that age.

• Premium Member

Quote:

britneyqe8.jpg

That's her.

Yeah, she needs to smart up. I think she mainly had pity for the guy. Plus, she wants the kids to have a father in their life, but he simply is not the right guy.

Maybe there's a squawker up to being your nephew in law.

Quote:

...As for getting fixed, that's just plain nuts (no pun intended) no matter what the age.

Agreed D23. My Ex wanted me to get "fixed". I told her straight up no way. They can do the snip-snip but that doesn't stop the production...it's gotta go somewhere. I ain't walkin around with puffy ankles the rest of my life! nol2.gif