Sheldon For Green Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LastDon

We need another Wing Guy to Stretch the D and this kid can do it in spurts. We aren't using Sheldon Williams anyway, Minnesota had the hots for him during his year's draft if im not mistaken.

Green would be a great addition because he wouldn't get the minutes here to increase his value to an insane level. He would be a bigger version of Salim and provide us that instant Offense off the bench which is what we need and resigning this type of athelete to a 2yr deal for bout 8 would be a bargain this off season and it also would give us leverage in making moves in the future.

BK WE NEED GERALD GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I haven't seen enough of Green, but the few times I've watched him, he plays like your typical young guy in that he'll chuck it up at anytime, regardless of shot clock or situation. I know he's oozing with potential, but I think ShellHead could land us a player that would help us more than Gerald Green. All that being said, if BK did do such a thing (which like TP stated is very unlikely) I would be happy because I do feel Green is an upgrade over FiveHead.

Quote:

BK is scared to death of trading any of his draft picks. He knows that if he lets Shelden go to a properly coached team Shelden will be a 14-12 guy.

I agree with you, but the party line is he has to get results or else this year. I think there will be a trade, how big it is remains to be seen. I posted in another thread that Marcus Williams is rumored to be trade bait to get help for Kidd.