• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DDT Supplemental...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Grob for NVE straight up. I think it can be done.

Then:

Theo to Denver for Camby/White.

I think this too can be done.

Then at 21, select sofoklis schortsianitis (Baby Eddy Curry).

at 45 select.....Dahntay Jones. We need the next Doug Christie.

NVE/Dickau

JT/Glover/Jones

White/CC

SAR/Hendu

Camby/Baby Eddy Curry.

I think Denver does it for the stability of Theo over Camby and because White never proved himself and Anthony cometh.

I still like White. He has never proven himself, but he came out of College after 1 year. I think with the right coaching, he could be everything he was called.

Thats exactly what Dallas needs another front court player who can't play defense.

Camby/White...I wouldn't trade CC for that BS. Rodney White is a plain out bust! Please no Camby ever.

Thats just what the Hawks need a baby Eddie Curry...that is just hilarious.

Jones...I know him personally he is no Doug Christie. He needs to work on his ball handling...he actually reminds me more of a more athletic Battier without the range.

This post just sucks...try again.

Marcus Camby......hehehehe

I would actually do the Denver trade, Camby has developed a long range jumper and is a very good player (when healthy of course). Rodney White has had some very good games, but alot of bad ones too. I don't think he's a bust, not yet, and might have a bright future after all.

they said he didn't play enough D, so coach yanked him, wisely realizing that the only hope that had at winning even a couple of games was to play incredible D and try to score a few points.

We have too many injury prone people on this team(CC, Hendu, Theo, Glove, Nazr). I'm not trying to see the guy who created the term "injury prone" join this team. Everybody was hyping White when he got drafted by Detroit, but he can't cut it in Denver. What makes you think he'll develop in the A?

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/rodney_white...x.html?nav=page

I still think he can have a big future. Indeed, the coach was focused on D and didn't give him alot of pt. When he did White usually responded.

White can play 2,3 and 4, will turn 23 next saturday and if gotten cheap would be an absolute steal. I think after his third season he'd be liable to have a breakout year.

He got next to none pt or development while with Detroit in his rookie year, went to a very young team this season in Denver and will be a player in 2 yrs or so.

See, the Tashauyn thing iwth Carlisle is very overrated by those that use the argument...if you go back, he did try and start Tashauyn, for several games straight (five miniumum) very early in the season...and he sucked. He then sent him back to the bench...and the next time that he truly needed him to carry a load, TP was up to the task. I dunno, you can say that it's "obvious" TP should ahve been playing all season...but then again, there's more to the story. (I think at some point early on we all started making fun of either Hot or BHD, whichever one called TP to be rookie of the year type material).

• Premium Member

Because Prince was a UK player, I am a fan of his. I know that he is capable of being a big time player in this league and all that he really needs is time and size. However, my point was that Carlisle doesn't develop. Development is NOT sitting a guy on the bench and using him when you have no one else to turn to. And I really didn't think that TP displayed a whole lot in the playoffs.

you're confusing me there. Everyone got all up on his nuts after the playoffs, and at the same time, criticized Carlisle for not playing him earlier (though, as I mentioned, he tried to).

So, who's to say that the time on the bench and being able to go full bore in practice throughout most of the season didn't help his game tremendously? I mean, if Carlisle and TP both know that he's not going to see a lot of pt, then he can bang and really go after stuff in practice against quality guys, develop skills that he didn't really refine in college, esp. in the post.

D, you lost me on your explanation...what are you trying to say?

Prince really didn't impress me a whole lot during the playoff run. Out of those games, I can only point out 3 that he really stood out (Game 7 vs. Magic/Games 2 & 5 vs. Sixers). Other than that he was not a huge factor, IMO. Plus he seemed to play better at home than on the road.

I think between Fratello and Carlisle, Mike would be a better guy at developing talent, but you cannot ignore the job Rick did with the Pistons. Either one is fine with me, because they both preach defense...