• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe is losing another game for us

Johnnybravo4

Hawks are 2 for 15th in the 4th quarter thats the reason we are going to lose this game unreal this team freaking sucks they give fans false hope. Play well then choke in the 4th quarter same story different day. We need a pg that can defend other teams point guard Chauncey Billups single handely beat us today because we have incompetent point guards who cant play defense.

Quote:

Did you see the effin shot JJ just shot

Ya wtf was that crap thats some shot you do when you are playing Horse with your friends Joe Johnson is not an allstar for us he shows whenever he wants to. An allstar is guy you can count on every night you cant count on this dude every night it really hurts us.

JOE JUST SHOT AN AIRBALL WAT A FREAKING BUM OMGGGGGG

Quote:

Quote:

Joe Johnson should forfeit his allstar bid and give it someone else who actually deserves it.

Joe Johnson is a good player, but no way in hell is he an ALL Star. My Dad and I just said, if hes an all star, then so is Solomon Jones.

So there.

Yep Like I said he should def forfeit it last year he deserved it for sure but this year he isnt even close Id give to RJ, Ray Allen, Hedo, Smoove, and Calderon before I gave it to Joe. Joe has 2 good games then 3 bad ones 1 good 2 bad ones thats not an allstar.

Over the past month or longer you could make a case for building around Smoove and Horford and thus trading JJ. The young duo are taking the league by storm and JJ has been playing as poorly as he's ever played with the Hawks.

It's been said many times but trading him could bring in a couple key players to set us up for the future.