• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did anything good come out of last night ?

coachx

Who are the guys that we harp need more playing time ?

At least for me its Law and Lo and they both gave quality minutes when given the chance for steady minutes.

If Woody did one thing right last night it was playing ZaZa 4 minutes to Lo's 20 and giving Law almost 30 minutes of playing time.

I though the backcout of Law, Lue and JJ at SF worked very well through the 3rd quarter and into the 4th. Even against a zone JJ and Lue's outside shot was enough to combat the zone with Law's driving ability and JJ and Lue also having the guard skills to handle the rock....I would like to see that line up more even when Chills is healthy. That should be our line up by default when facing a zone defense. I liked how Law and Lue played off one another.

Well, everything else was awful and it has already been covered.

I hope this loss will help bring about some change on the roster.

After seeing the Law / Lue combo work so well...It makes me wonder how Ben Gordon would look here as our 6th man rather then Chills. Law runs the point with JJ at SF and Gordon at SG.....It could make for a much smoother offense with JJ and Gordon to spread the floor whith their 3 pt. shooting. Plus Law, JJ,and Gordon can break down a defense and drive at will.

If the Bulls would take Chills for Gordon that could make for intresting and explosive offense.

Chills being moved may also limit Marvins's minutes at PF and lets him play all his minutes as a SF. I would like to see Marvin get 30 mpg at SF and JJ split is time between SG and SF b/c it allows a 3rd ballhandler on the floor. To play Chills most of his minutes at SF forces Marvin to play PF for long stretches where he gets abused. (Marvin played PF alot last night b/c of Smoothe's foul trouble). Seeing Marvin vs. Okefor last night, at PF, was ugly. Okefor ate Marvin for lunch....20 points and 22 rebounds..ouch ! I think Sheldon could have boxed out Okefor and held his rebounds down better then what Marvin tried to do as a PF. I blame that on Woody more then Marvin. Marvin has NO business matching up with Okefor.

Quote:

Who are the guys that we harp need more playing time ?

At least for me its Law and Lo and they both gave quality minutes when given the chance for steady minutes.

If Woody did one thing right last night it was playing ZaZa 4 minutes to Lo's 20 and giving Law almost 30 minutes of playing time.

I though the backcout of Law, Lue and JJ at SF worked very well through the 3rd quarter and into the 4th. Even against a zone JJ and Lue's otside shot was enough to combat the zone with Law's driving ability and JJ and Lue also having the guard skills to handle the rock....I would like to see that line up more even whe Chills is healthy. That should be our line up by default when facing a zone defense. I liked how Law and Lue played off one another.

Well, everything else was awful and it has already been covered.

That is some good spin. But you are right the best zone busting we have is with that line-up. I am so fed up with this team right now, I can't even enjoy watching the games, hence I won't for week or two.

Yes,

I fell deeply in love with Al Horford basketball skills, hustle, heart, brains, attitude. His Everything. He is the heart of a champion and as long as we have him we will go far.

His hustle and relentless play were unreal. I find myself just watching him the whole game, the way he plays D, runs the court, passes, gets back on D.

The guys is so complete.

Even though the game was a loss, I loved watching Al.

Al, I love you man.

Your right, we should not take Horford for granted. He is the only consistent rebounder on the team and is the only guy who plays true man to man post defense.

We have alot to be happy about with AL.

Without Al, Okefor would have had 30 rebounds instead of 20 and would hae been blown out.

Al's nickname should be the Ultimate Warrior....That may have been an old nick name for Mourning but now that he gone it can go to Al.

The play of Acie was a lot of good coming out of last night.

If there ever was a time to leave him in to close out the game, last night was it. Oh, well.

I also thought Lo was solid and has been all year, when given the chance. He has great size and should be Al's backup every game. He actually knows how to box out and plays physical....something foreign to Zaza. Why doesn't Lo get more PT?

Quote:

The play of Acie was a lot of good coming out of last night.

If there ever was a time to leave him in to close out the game, last night was it. Oh, well.

I also thought Lo was solid and has been all year, when given the chance. He has great size and should be Al's backup every game. He actually knows how to box out and plays physical....something foreign to Zaza. Why doesn't Lo get more PT?

Woodson likes to be stupid.

Quote:

Your right, we should not take Horford for granted. He is the only consistent rebounder on the team and is the only guy who plays true man to man post defense.

Without Al, Okefor would have had 30 rebounds instead of 20 and would hae been blown out.

Al's nickname should be the Ultimate Warrior....That may have been an old nick name for Mourning but now that he gone it can go to Al.

That is certainly and interesting slant to take when a guy gets a 20/20 dropped on him.

Quote:

Quote:

That is certainly and interesting slant to take when a guy gets a 20/20 dropped on him.

Okefor played most of the game at PF vs. Marvin. That is how he got those monster numbers. Okefor rarely played center last night.

With Smith being in foul trouble Marvin was given the bulk of the minutes vs. Okefor. (I noted that in my first post of this thread.)