Pressure shifts from BK TO MIKE WOODSON

wolvetigers

I have been pretty neutral of BK, even though he made bone head decisions, but despite not picking paul, Deron of Brandon ROY, he has brought JJ, drafted CHildz, Josh Smith, Hoford and now Marvin is playing well. All in All he has done a good job as GM now that we have BIBBY. I would give him a solid "B". However if there is one person that is really feeling the pressure it is MIke Woodson. If Woodson cant coach this team to the 4th playoff spot in the East then he will be replaced. Atlanta has a lot of talent and this team should be very dangerous in the playoffs...

WOODSON everyone in watching you now...You cant hide now that you have basically an ALLstar backcourt, a Rookie of the Year Candidate at C, a future ALL Star in JSmoove and MARVIN playing solid at the 3spot.

NO MORE EXCUSES..... GO HAWKS

here is what will happen

we will start winning games and looking good

woody will look like a good coach that just didn't have a team to work with before

lue gone will make woody look better as well and shelden gone means consistent pt for zaza so he'll play better as well

we'll make playoffs and beat orlando if we are 6th seed and he'll look like a coy candidate frown.gif

The 4th spot in the playoffs won't be an expectation of Woody this year considering we are already half way through and Bibby won't be doing anything but getting acclimated to the team during this super tough western road trip. It's not unreasonable to think we will be 10 games under after this trip and that will be nearly impossibly to overcome to get all the way to the 4th spot. I think we need to fight for the 6th spot and a good showing in the first round of the playoffs. I don't know that we can win in the playoffs since we are inexperienced almost across the roster but I do believe we can give someone a fight and that will be enough for me to want to see Woody stay. If we miss the playoffs or get blown out in the playoffs I will be calling for Woody's head.

I don't think Shelden has any effect on whether Zaza gets minutes or not...when Shelden was still here, Zaza was getting minutes regardless and is still clumsy and selfish like always.

With Lue gone, at least the second unit will be much better even if Zaza is in the lineup. I don't have to see T-Lue dump it off to Zaza (notice why Zaza was open in the post everytime?), and then Zaza tries to pump fakes three times and put up a inadvised shot.