• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks Two New Members After Tonight

KB21

I am a die hard Duke fan. Dahntay is probably the most athletic player I've ever seen come out of that school, not to mention probably one of the top 5 athletes in the draft. He is an emotional leader, can hit the big three, and takes it to the hole. He is also a big time defender, and can rebound with the big boys. How that translates to the NBA game is yet to be seen, but he is more than worth the risk at 37. At 21, I say Diaw.

Jones would be a great pick at #37, but if another team realizes that he can do some things and takes him before we can, a way we could go is for Jason Kapono. He would have been a top 15 pick two years ago, but because of the failure at UCLA the last two years, his stock has gone swiftly downhill (not because he played badly, but because of the program's inability to win consistently). Kapono is an absolute sniper from anywhere on the floor (he shot over 40% from 3 point range). He is a solid second round choice, but I'm not sure if he would go as high as 37. The Hawks would be smart to take him, since he can go either SG or SF.