oiatlhawksfan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Yes and we lose another one. Woody waited till they outscore us 13-2 to call a TO. He should of called a TO when we commited those 2 TO early in the qtr.

Well this at least gives people a reason to blame Woody.

(( bleep )) that. These players do the same stupid ish game in, and game out. Woody shouldn't have to coach a game, like he's coaching a bunch of college freshmen and sophmores that don't know what to do.. The players have to play disciplined basketball, not throw the ball all over the place, just because they want to play fast.

What a depressing quarter. It's like the Spurs said . . "OK . . playtime with you mo-fos are over."

But go ahead and place all of the blame on Woody. It's what you guys do best anyway.

Quote:

Quote:

Yes and we lose another one. Woody waited till they outscore us 13-2 to call a TO. He should of called a TO when we commited those 2 TO early in the qtr.

(( bleep )) that. These players do the same stupid ish game in, and game out. Woody shouldn't have to coach a game, like he's coaching a bunch of college freshmen and sophmores that don't know what to do.. The players have to play disciplined basketball, not throw the ball all over the place, just because they want to play fast.

What a depressing quarter. It's like the Spurs said . . "OK . . playtime with you mo-fos are over."

But go ahead and place all of the blame on Woody. It's what you guys do best anyway.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN"R BE AN UPTEMPO TEAM!!!!

Quote:

Quote:

As much as I want to diss him, you can't diss him. Woody hasn't committed 21 turnovers so far. In fact, Rathbun just said that the Hawks have turned it over 103 times over a five game span. That is horrifically bad.

To whomever said this isn't Woodson's fault... really please clue me on how it is [censored] possible to let a team come back and likely win a game in which you held them to 5 points in a whole quarter? This type of [censored] happens all the time with Woodson no matter who the players are. We saw this [censored] with Al and Anotine and we have seen it with Joe and Co. Woody has no clue and it shows when this type of [censored] happens so frequently.

Quote:

To whomever said this isn't Woodson's fault... really please clue me on how it is [censored] possible to let a team come back and likely win a game in which you held them to 5 points in a whole quarter? This type of [censored] happens all the time with Woodson no matter who the players are. We saw this [censored] with Al and Anotine and we have seen it with Joe and Co. Woody has no clue and it shows when this type of [censored] happens so frequently.

Does Mike Woodson miss layups from point blank? Does Mike Woodson pass the ball to the invisible Hawk on the sideline? Does Mike Woodson leave his man wide open for a 3?

As much as I dislike Woody, you can't blame him for games like this, especially when they turn the ball over 20+ times a game.

That being said, if they play their cards right, the Hawks might actually have a chance at winning this. I doubt they will, but they've got a punchers chance.

Quote:

Quote:

Does Mike Woodson miss layups from point blank? Does Mike Woodson pass the ball to the invisible Hawk on the sideline? Does Mike Woodson leave his man wide open for a 3?

As much as I dislike Woody, you can't blame him for games like this, especially when they turn the ball over 20+ times a game.

That being said, if they play their cards right, the Hawks might actually have a chance at winning this. I doubt they will, but they've got a punchers chance.

no, but isn't the head coach supposed to install a scheme and coach his players so they don't throw passes to invisible players and give guys wide open looks?

Does Mike Woodson know how to motivate his team to perform? Does Mike Woodson know how to run a half court offense? Does Mike Woodson know how any good set plays? Does Mike Woodson know how to make subs? Does Mike Woodson know how to make adjustments?

The answers are all clearly NO and they lead to the player's performing badly. I would think they also are basic qualifications to be a coach...