• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great, even ESPN says he is a puss

Admin

What a f*cking waste.........I will call him mini Priest Lauderdale...........I am so pissed right now at this suck ass pick. The guy cant shoot to save his life so now we are stuck with only JT being able to shoot from outside.

His shooting ability and aggression are the only real knocks on him, plus his strength. In 2000-2001 he shot .565 FG% 40.93pt% 74.1 FT%, so im sure he's capable. A player who can really pass and defends well, im happy with this. This is the guy ive wanted for months and we got him, i dont know why yall dont want him.

Why I Do Not Want Boris Diaw:

-Not confident in his abilities.

-Not aggressive.

-Not a great ballhandler.

-Doesn't finish when fouled.

-Lacks upper body strength.

-Can't shoot.

So...he can defend and pass. So we drafted Ira Newble. Joy to the [censored] world.

I dont think he can rebound or defend at the NBA level. The man looks frail. At 7 foot, I'm sure his game is awkward. Just because he's a 7 foot european and many project him to play the 3 doesn't mean he's going to be as good as one of the best players in the league. I think he's a bust and am glad he's not on our team.

Lampe might not suck, but he obviously needs work. He's projected as high as a top 5 pick and he is still sitting.

Diaw might not be the end all - be all to our needs, but he clogs a gap at the SG.

As for the Ira comparison... get real. Ira can't pass, and he is a mediocre defender.

This guy is closer to DerMarr with passing ability.

He's a 6'9" PG with passing skills. A traditional PG.

Just because ESPN says something, doesn't mean they are right. I'm pretty sure the reigning French League MVP has some confidence.

Play.

Is that what you think? That was an unbelieveably uneducated statement. Ira is known around the league as being a terrific defender. [censored] I believe it was MJ himself that said Ira was a great defender.

Also, he isnt a natural PG either. He is a SF who can play the point.

Ira is a mediocre defender on a sub-par team.

We are Hawks fans here, but let's not overrate our talent. If he was such a talented defender - then why did he languish in the CBA?

As for Jordan... Jordan compliments all the time. It is part of his game. The nice guy routine.

Ira is average. He doesn't start for almost any team in the league, except ours.

The reason I like Ira is that he was a role-player. He was just good enough to warrant being out there and didn't attempt to be what he isn't.

Play.