• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is this Hawk player gf that's messing around?

Joker

(OT) I was listening to Fat Joe and he mention that he was getting at this girl who man plays for the Hawks, now I know, so what, it's rap, they make stuff up; but when it comes to women namedropping isn't something they like to do and this is the 3rd time that an hawk gf has been namedropped by a different rapper. This is becoming a problem that one of the hawks players is having. It not unusual for a spouse or gf to cheat on their NBA counterpart but it normally isn't this bad.

I personally think the person is Marvin, he comes off really soft almost like the Keith Sweat type of dudes, and he seems kinda sprung off while I was around him and there were fine women around looking damn good. He seemed like it wasn't nothing, I don't care who you are, unless you playing in the game, it always something. It could also be JJ, he comes off like the type that don't think it could happen to him, but he seems like he doesn't have a girl when I seen him around. I doubt it's Josh from the stories I heard in HS about him, as well as his ex's, but it's possible. Whoever it is the girl is good at what she does and has dudes sprung, especially enough to namedrop and she probably fine and likes to go to popluar outings. Just my take, if you don't care, don't reply. This is for the ones who are just as curious as I am. I want to know, I just find it funny that some of these guys can't win on or off the court.

• Premium Member

Quote:

(OT) I was listening to Fat Joe and he mention that he was getting at this girl who man plays for the Hawks, now I know, so what, it's rap, they make stuff up; but when it comes to women namedropping isn't something they like to do and this is the 3rd time that an hawk gf has been namedropped by a different rapper. This is becoming a problem that one of the hawks players is having. It not unusual for a spouse or gf to cheat on their NBA counterpart but it normally isn't this bad.

I personally think the person is Marvin, he comes off really soft almost like the Keith Sweat type of dudes, and he seems kinda sprung off while I was around him and there were fine women around looking damn good. He seemed like it wasn't nothing, I don't care who you are, unless you playing in the game, it always something. It could also be JJ, he comes off like the type that don't think it could happen to him, but he seems like he doesn't have a girl when I seen him around. I doubt it's Josh from the stories I heard in HS about him, as well as his ex's, but it's possible. Whoever it is the girl is good at what she does and has dudes sprung, especially enough to namedrop and she probably fine and likes to go to popluar outings. Just my take, if you don't care, don't reply. This is for the ones who are just as curious as I am. I want to know, I just find it funny that some of these guys can't win on or off the court.

I think it's Zaza the chick Magnet!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Let's see...

Chillz only has shoes in his life.

Joe is just too damn cool to let a digger get near his cash.

Shelden's woman is a player.

TLue got a woman?

Marvin.... I just can't see Marvin with a gf. Maybe a bffl

I'll say: Former Hawk Jim Jackson.

He's due!

Quote:

5. Jason Kidd vs. Jim Jackson

Jason and Jim -- part of the "Three J's" (Jamal Mashburn was the third) who were supposed to rebuild the Mavericks in the mid-1990s, feuded almost the whole time they were together in Dallas -- 2 1/2 seasons. The cause of the rift? Well, Kidd accused Jackson of selfishness, on the court.

But saucier things happened (or didn't happen) off the court. The story goes that singer Toni Braxton stopped by the Mavs' hotel in Atlanta to pick up her date for the evening -- Kidd -- but left with Jackson instead. And then milked the ensuing publicity for all it was worth, telling a reporter who asked about the situation, "I've at least heard of them [but] as far as dating, whether it's true or not, I can never kiss and tell."

Kidd demanded a trade -- either him or Jackson -- and the Mavs dealt him to the Suns. Jackson exited just a few months later . But both denied Braxton caused the rift. "I don't know how many times we have to say it," Jackson said. "He says it, I say it, it's never happened. It's ridiculous."

"I've never met her," Kidd said long after. "But those type of things hurt a young team. We didn't know how to handle it."

Quote:

Quote:

Let's see...

Chillz only has shoes in his life.

Joe is just too damn cool to let a digger get near his cash.

Shelden's woman is a player.

TLue got a woman?

Marvin.... I just can't see Marvin with a gf. Maybe a bffl

I'll say: Former Hawk Jim Jackson.

He's due!

Quote:

5. Jason Kidd vs. Jim Jackson

Jason and Jim -- part of the "Three J's" (Jamal Mashburn was the third) who were supposed to rebuild the Mavericks in the mid-1990s, feuded almost the whole time they were together in Dallas -- 2 1/2 seasons. The cause of the rift? Well, Kidd accused Jackson of selfishness, on the court.

But saucier things happened (or didn't happen) off the court. The story goes that singer Toni Braxton stopped by the Mavs' hotel in Atlanta to pick up her date for the evening -- Kidd -- but left with Jackson instead. And then milked the ensuing publicity for all it was worth, telling a reporter who asked about the situation, "I've at least heard of them [but] as far as dating, whether it's true or not, I can never kiss and tell."

Kidd demanded a trade -- either him or Jackson -- and the Mavs dealt him to the Suns. Jackson exited just a few months later . But both denied Braxton caused the rift. "I don't know how many times we have to say it," Jackson said. "He says it, I say it, it's never happened. It's ridiculous."

"I've never met her," Kidd said long after. "But those type of things hurt a young team. We didn't know how to handle it."

lol @ that, and I doubt it's Zaza. I also heard more RECENT namedrops of the Hawk player gf. Here is the Fat Joe song, verse at :.35

Fat Joe- I won't tell

Here is his verse:

I'm on my way to party at corut NY

Now I ain't gotta tell you that them boys pop bottles,

And mami's lookin like America's top model

She said ya earring, look at that thing

That's even bigger then the rock on my ring

Now she's got a man, plays for the hawks.

I'm like come on ma u know me run New York

J'z in the background put you to bed

Says she's got brains so I'm lookin ahead

If he is talking about a good looking woman we know it's not Shelden's woman. People might say that Candice Parker is the best looking of woman basketball players, but overall she is not a good looking woman. I'd guess that it's JJ. I mean, he has been in a funk most of the season and seems like a very boring dude. The kind of guy that a woman would probably get bored with easily and mess around.

i found out girls find only find smith and joe johnson attractive. but here is what i also found

On this website they are talking about joe johnson dating some chick named sarah chapman. they say sarah chapman used to date diddy and say sarah is in her mud/late 30s. i googled her she is aight.

http://www.talk-sports.net/nba/girlfriend.aspx/Joe_Johnson

Quote:

He could be talking about the SeaHawks as well. I dont read into this one rappers say whatever they have to too sell records doesnt mean its all true.

if you want to sell records than why talk about the hawks.

wasnt jj at the hip hop awards a year or 2 ago? they have em in october or november

found it. so he must of met some rappers and some fine hoez..imean women. so he probably is messin around with a chick.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

i don't really care except for the fact that it can mess with a player's game or if the player is a good guy, you hate to hear about that.

Fat Joe and those types of cats don't impress me anyway. I've been listening to rap since day one and still do and if you don't have anything better to write about artistically than essentially a soap opera add grillz and frillz, then you are a product of a record company. Don't get me wrong, Fat Joe is better than some of this mess on the radio now (how come everybody is Lil' this and Lil that, just call me Lil' DocHawk I guess), but that doesn't mean there's not better.

Rap about what you know, but if all you know is the same circle of goldigging women out there who are hittin every famous musician or athlete, then apparently you don't have much more than any of them. I'm not trying to bash too much, but if I'm a rap artist there are more important things to rap about (especially if that song is going to be video-play popular). But hey I guess that's how the record companies plan it.

• 5 weeks later...