• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who says the a-town dancers aren't hot

Admin

Some are hot, but there are some that I dont know how they got past audition night?

Atlanta is a city FULL of stunningly beautiful girls. They should be stacked with knockout after knockout. I am guessing they dont pay anything.

I know right? Hmm, those three look decent. I do believe one of them has some artificially-enhanced boobage going on, but it's more of guess than a claim. Yes, there are some really beautiful women in the ATL...I wonder why more of them don't show up for auditions like these?

Quote:

Some are hot, but there are some that I dont know how they got past audition night?

Atlanta is a city FULL of stunningly beautiful girls. They should be stacked with knockout after knockout. I am guessing they dont pay anything.

Or maybe those beautiful girls dont have what it takes to be a dancers....

• Moderators

As far as people who are where they are because of their looks more than anything else, they don't have very attractive faces. That makes it hard for me to have much interest compared to other models, actresses, cheerleaders, etc.

Quote:

I do believe one of them has some artificially-enhanced boobage going on, but it's more of guess than a claim.

Ya Think ? smile.gif Was it the way they are almost coming out of her neck that gave them away?

Gravity's got nothing on those puppies smile.gif

Quote:

Quote:

I do believe one of them has some artificially-enhanced boobage going on, but it's more of guess than a claim.

Ya Think ? smile.gif Was it the way they are almost coming out of her neck that gave them away?

Gravity's got nothing on those puppies smile.gif

LOL, yeah wow.gif

Miami got some women man. I'm flying down there soon for a job interview...I will get to see some of the women in person.

And damn, didnt know the Miami dancers are two-time defending champs. Not surprising though. Just that woman they have pictured on the ESPN head-to-head is sexy as hell.

I grew up in south Florida and although I moved away from there before I was legally old enough to drink I can definitely attest to the vast array of hotties.

I'm sure victory drive is loaded with the same type of talent though, right?

Eh, the ATL females are way too immature...or at least the college ones anyway. I'd have to date a girl at least two or three years older than me just to match up maturity-wise. I guess the best thing about the Miami Heat are their dancers.